Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: What will be the highlight of your biking summer? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: What will be the highlight of your biking summer?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: What will be the highlight of your biking summer?

Assuming it actually stops raining and we have a summer, what are you most looking forward to? What will be the highlight of your biking summer? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 July 2012 15:39)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Errrrm.... A SUMMER.

Reply to this Topic
BarbaricCub

Oct 09

BarbaricCub says:

Getting my feckin' Bike back!

Poor girl needs an Engine transplant :(

Reply to this Topic
twowheeledfiend

Oct 08

The day

the sun comes out and can actually go for a proper ride.

Reply to this Topic
H2pots

Jan 09

H2pots says:

summer highlight

some sunshine would be well recieved and a good Ulster gp too....

Reply to this Topic
gordonakelly

May 12

gordonakelly says:

The rain stopping!

Stupid Mother Nature...

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Done it!!

Went to Tridays in Austria, had a great time and sat on the new Triumph Trophy. It was baking hot every day except one horrendous heavy rain day, but not bad for 2 weeks away. So if you are sick of the rain in this country, try the continent where your chances of decent weather and roads are much better.

Reply to this Topic
Carlosoul

Jul 08

Carlosoul says:

TT 2012...

it was great>>>   http://youtu.be/X9-oUL8aHbk

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Trade?

Feel free to send your rain and cold over here (Upper Midwest in the US), where we are having 40°C days with 80+% relative humidity, and the crops are dying from drought. Riding with the visor open feels like putting your face in front of a space heater.

Reply to this Topic
Typhon219

Oct 11

Typhon219 says:

Kawasaki

Probably done mine already; Big Green Weekend with Kawasaki was awesome. 1 weekend included my first time on track, learning new riding skills, riding brand spanking new Kwaks and vip treatment at a hotel and a BSB round. It was my last weekend with my ninja before it was sold too and I put in a good 800 miles over the 2 days. Loved it and now I definately need some more track time this year!

Reply to this Topic
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

I'm not bloody having a biking summer!

CMC in Nottngham have just releived me of my beloved Daytona and signed me up for finance on something else which I don't want and can't afford - they blamed an admin error, but it's cost me £900 to buy my way out of it!

So I've got no bike and no savings now...

And this is LEGAL! I've been to Citizen's Advice and they reckon it's quite common.

Gutted.

Baz

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle