Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: What will be the highlight of your biking summer? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: What will be the highlight of your biking summer?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: What will be the highlight of your biking summer?

Assuming it actually stops raining and we have a summer, what are you most looking forward to? What will be the highlight of your biking summer? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (04 July 2012 15:39)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

I'm not bloody having a biking summer!

CMC in Nottngham have just releived me of my beloved Daytona and signed me up for finance on something else which I don't want and can't afford - they blamed an admin error, but it's cost me £900 to buy my way out of it!

So I've got no bike and no savings now...

And this is LEGAL! I've been to Citizen's Advice and they reckon it's quite common.

Gutted.

Baz

Reply to this Topic
brevav2

Feb 09

brevav2 says:

'The highlight of my biking summer',  err what summer!!  Thats a no brainer....get rid of this bloody rain which we have had since April and give us some blue skies, sun and warmth...(probably have that over the autumn/winter!! knowing the weather patterns in this crap country),  makes a mockery of putting a bike on the road only for spring/summer when the weather is so unpredictable

Reply to this Topic
zx12rbadassisnowzx6rbadass

Sep 11

lying on a beach

with my bike in the background,stinking of clutch,heatand sin,with the sea gently lapping at my feet then,a fair maiden dressed nothing but a grass skirt and two shark helmets tied together with cable ties as a bra serving me ice cold monster energy preparing me for my next lap ,"huh?","huh?" wiat a minute ahhh fudge it was only a dream......:upset:

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Just got back from a road trip

to the Loire Valley in the Blois area with two mates. C'est magnifique!

Reply to this Topic
THEB455INATOR

Jan 12

supamoto cambridge

Since I am only 15 and cannot ride yet, the height of my summer will be going to my favourite bike shop supamoto in Cambridge. Me and my dad go there every fortnight to have a chat and a drink and look at the bikes. Next summer will most definitely be different. I will have my bike by then. I may even start a motorcycle restoration project this summer while I wait to ride

Reply to this Topic
snapple

Apr 11

snapple says:

Having something to ride!

@Barbaric - I hear you! My Duc has been in the garage for over a month awaiting parts after it decided to sh*t itself and detonate a plug! I guess I've not missed much though.. might invest in a dingy if this weather continues....

Reply to this Topic
dom501

Sep 10

dom501 says:

Finally getting my bike fixed!

Getting my cam chain tensioner and chain & sprockets replaced. Then maybe I can enjoy this glorious summer we're having.

Reply to this Topic
jimbo8098

Nov 11

jimbo8098 says:

What's a summer?

Someone tell me!

Reply to this Topic
slparry

Aug 02

slparry says:

just being off work :)

I like the rain, it keeps the roads clear of race rep numptys wobbling around because they've not ridden for ages!

My highlight this summer will be the planned tour of the Highlands and Islands in late August .... .   and I don't give a flying fig if it rains, I'll be out of the office, on the bike, in stunning scenery and empty roads, what the weather does is irrelevant :)

Reply to this Topic
joeslow

Mar 07

joeslow says:

Summer MCN?

You are taking the piss of course?

The only ones enjoying a "highlight" are the bike clothing shops selling vast quantities of waterproof suits.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices