You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Tyres > 250 track tyres

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

reecergv

May 12

reecergv says:

250 track tyres

I am looking to have some fun on track with my RGV250 N. I want to make sure I am using the best tyres. It is currently fitted with Michelin pilot powers. Are these OK or is there something better out there. I will be using tyre warmers, they need to be road legal but will only go out on road very occasionally, I keep my speeding for the track.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 July 2012 20:22)

Post a message in Tyres

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

power pure's

seem very popular with the hard core...........but unless your extremely talented a good set of road tyres wouldnt let you down...........i ran stradas on my srad 600 on a ducati track night and bet a good few of them that were running the best:wink::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
mgivogue

Aug 02

mgivogue says:

250 track tyre

track use only - pirelli diablo superbike slicks or superbike pro slicks...nothing better out there for your bike and last forever on a 250.

I ride an Aprilia RS250 with 160/60 and 120/70 sizes (not standard size but fits nice and give great ride on track) and 1 pair lasted over 15 track days!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle