Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

SILICON T*TS

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (05 July 2012 00:18)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

umper lumper

Under any normal circumstances, this would clearly have been the highlight of the occasion. But it proved to merely be the amuse-bouche before the gut-busting main course that was the subsequent press conference, as reported in the indispensible journal of record Now! magazine. It was here that, while fielding questions about her former husband, cross-dressing kick boxer and new dad Alex "The Reidinator" Reid, that Price chose to favour the world with the information that she had once inserted a vodka bottle into his rectum.

In response, one onlooker reported, "the room fell silent".

Lost in Showbiz doesn't doubt that it did. Perhaps the assembled hacks were stunned by the sense that they had just witnessed history in the making. It's easy for hacks to be tired and jaded, but here was something genuinely new: a woman plugging a novel she hadn't actually written by publicly claiming that she'd sodomised her transvestite ex-husband with a vodka bottle. You don't get that on Radio 4's Open Book.  What a woman. So may teenagers aspire to be like her!!! we are all fucked. :mad:

Reply to this Topic
paulderekjohnson

Feb 08

CJ

C'mon,where's the rest of that rant?  :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Oh God

Kirkby-in-Ashfield.  That was where my o/h lived when I met him.  That is also why I wouldn't move my kids up there.

Total sh!t hole filled with chavs and skanks. (And unemployed mums with 9 kids that can afford such self-indulgent sugeries.) :mad:

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

pdj

That was in the Guardian on sunday.Nearly as good as their rant the other week about that over hyped fifty shades of grey...Aaaargh. stop me now I,m off again.

Reply to this Topic
smoto5

Mar 09

smoto5 says:

Oi! Ninjachica!

one of my sisters lives there! :mad: ..............mind you, her and her other half both got jobs..........oh and they only got two kids........oh, and I suppose they only live outside of K-in-A.......ok...carry on as you were.....:biggrin: :lol:

p.s. do you like Hucknall too? :wink: (not talking about that ginger haired singer I hasten to add.....:lol:)

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Smoto

The o/h lived outside of it too, but his postal address was K-i-A!!

Have you ever been through the middle of it in the evening?  Shite place.  Best part of it was the road out.  (Any of them!)

That said, the fish n chip shop at Sutton was AWESOME  :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices