Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding in talks with Ducati for 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding in talks with Ducati for 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding in talks with Ducati for 2013

Scott Redding could join Cal Crutchlow on a Ducati MotoGP bike in 2013. The Bologna factory’s 2013 line-up could be dominated by fast and young British talent after Redding’s manager Michael Bartholemy had talks with Ducati management in Holland last weekend. Redding finished third to claim his third Moto2 podium in the last four races and he made it clear to MCN...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (05 July 2012 14:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

What is true Ducati need a massive overhaul in their team if they are to compete wjth Yamaha and Honda.

Reply to this Topic
cyclehog

Nov 08

cyclehog says:

Where to from here?

Solution for MotoGP Future
Move the MotoGP Series, with the current rules, to Endurance Racing. There are other endurance series that can help fill the weekend.
Make WSB, with the current rules, the top Series.
You can move Moto2 and CRT between WSB and WSS.
I think this makes sense for both the series' and the manufacturers.

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

I think a lot of the jap fans should keep their fingers crossed. The ducati is the most powerful machine on the grid. Stoner said this himself last year during an interview about the reasons he left. Ducati have completely smashed wsb for decades and I hope they want the same success in moto gp. Its surprising how little gp experience ducati have, theyve not been in it long, i was surprised when i looked. The problem obviously is the well documented power delivery. Its all over the place and they simply cant find a frame / front end capable of controlling the power suitably. If ever they do get it right though, that bike could very easily become a winner. Moto gp itself needs a serious overhall. We need the likes of aprilia, suzuki kawasaki and even bmw competitive at the front but gp is too expensive. A prototype bmw would be very interesting !

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

Mr Number

"We need the likes of aprilia, suzuki kawasaki and even bmw competitive at the front but gp is too expensive. A prototype bmw would be very interesting !" that comment makes me excited and sad at the same time. 

I miss suzuki and kawazaki adn would love to see aprilia and BMW (though need new electronics cause bosch are so bad apparently)

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

get out of my house.

so if ducatti are hunting these two . it can only mean they don't want the two they have! mabe casey will let them go fishing with him just once. will be strange without these three next year if it happens.

Reply to this Topic
SPIKER40

Apr 06

SPIKER40 says:

Pacey Casey

Man, get a grip; you seem to infer from your general comments that your opinion is superior.

You have to admit, if you were looking for a big paypacket you'd sign for Ducati, but if you were looking to get top 5 results, on their current form, you'd have to look elsewhere. 

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

Thanks heaps Hedgy

That is the sweetest thing anyone has done for me for ages.

Reply to this Topic
beast_in_black

Oct 06

Ducati needs a rider who has no fear and does not rely on 'feel'.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices