Skip to content

Discuss This Sachsenring MotoGP: Dutch disaster spurs on Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sachsenring MotoGP: Dutch disaster spurs on Jorge Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sachsenring MotoGP: Dutch disaster spurs on Jorge Lorenzo

Jorge Lorenzo is looking to bounce back quickly from his Dutch disaster in Assen last weekend with a strong performance to get his 2012 MotoGP title tilt back on course in Germany. Last Saturday’s Assen round turned into a nightmare for the Spaniard, who was taken out in a controversial first corner accident caused by Alvaro Bautista. Casey Stoner’s victory wiped out...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (05 July 2012 22:23)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
spdmon

Aug 09

spdmon says:

Jorge is slimy

Jorge Lorenzo is such a slimy character.

Reply to this Topic
spdmon

Aug 09

spdmon says:

Jorge is slimy

Jorge Lorenzo is such a slimy character.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

spdmon

Why?

Reply to this Topic
spdmon

Aug 09

spdmon says:

He is just slimy

Just look what he said about engine for example:

"It is going to be difficult or almost to impossible to recover this engine because the only way is if the other brands want to give me this engine and I think it is quite difficult."

What? I just can't believe that the former champion said something like that. Rossi laughed at him because of his statement:

"Race Direction told me they might make an exception, and allow me to use another motor," Lorenzo added. When told about this, Valentino Rossi joked, "Is this a new rule? I never heard about it."

http://www.gpone.com/index.php/en/201206307422/Lorenzo-something-out-of-Playstation.html

Reply to this Topic
spdmon

Aug 09

spdmon says:

Remeber Chupa Chups

Remeber Chupa Chups? Slimy!

Reply to this Topic
spdmon

Aug 09

spdmon says:

Jorge Lorenzo is not very ’simpàtico’ to the Spanish public.

Besides that even the Spaniards don't love him too much.

http://www.twowheelsblog.com/post/9971/marc-marquez-overtakes-dani-pedrosa-as-highest-rated-rider-in-spain

Reply to this Topic
Jimmaay92

Jun 12

Jimmaay92 says:

@ spdmon MotoGP is a Sport not a Popularity contest. Grow up. I'm sure Jorge doesn't care, he's a proffesional. He's more talented than Dani I think you'll find, winning the title on his 3rd attempt. Dani is yet to win one.

Reply to this Topic
Jimmaay92

Jun 12

Jimmaay92 says:

And stop Hating on Jorge because he beats Rossi fair and square every week. And before you say anything, Rossi didn't have to leave to go to Ducati, that was his choice. He told Yamaha mberto choose between him and Jorge remember...really immature from Valentino who should of been mature and respected Lorenzo, as Jorge beat Rossi on the bike he developed, Hahahahahahhaa

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Same with every rider they are spurred on after an incident which was not their fault. As for that clown Bautista he should not be allowed near a prototype bike race wrecker.

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

Lorenzo Aliiiien

When I first saw Lorenzo in motogp the first thing I said was wow this guy is the fastest guy I have seen come along for a long time. I mean he is there with Rossi, Stoner. 

Second thing I said was pity he comes across as a bit of a dick cause it makes it hard to support him. 

There a a few things I love about Lorenzo. 

Brilliant riding style. People rave about stoner and yeah Stoner is a brilliant and casey is even better to watch but I personally appreciate what Lorenzo does on a bike. Lorenzo is smooth. 

He learns from his mistakes. He admits when he is wrong and says so. further he then takes the lesson and fixes that part of himself. Brilliant. 

He works really really hard. The guy has natural ability he is an Alien but on top of this he work and works and works on his form. Super cool. 

His mentality to never give up. He just fights and fights and fights. He is like the terminator chasing people down. 

Now I like his personality. Sure he is no Rossi and he isn't a cool guy. 

I now like and respect him for his riding, his personality and maturity.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices