Skip to content

Discuss This Sachsenring MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa victorious after late drama MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sachsenring MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa victorious after late drama

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sachsenring MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa victorious after late drama

Dani Pedrosa’s love affair with Germany’s Sachsenring track continued today after the Spaniard survived intense pressure from Repsol Honda team-mate Casey Stoner to win for the first time since last October. There was late drama in the 30-lap race as reigning world champion Stoner crashed out of second at the penultimate corner. But take nothing away from Pedrosa, who set the fastest...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 July 2012 12:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mattbirt

Aug 02

mattbirt says:

Championship points

Apologies for mistake in championship points. Lorenzo actually leads Pedrosa by 14-points.

Matt

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Parris...

"Anyone want to tell me that casey is 1 second a lap faster than rosssi and hayden and would win or pol that ducati pos"

Hayden 29 seconds off the pace... did you check how much faster Stoner was than Hayden on the same bike? 30 seconds might be pushing it (only a handfull of times) but it was frequently 15 secs which would have put him battling for 2nd with the championship leader.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

H5 looool

What place would you normally finish fifteen to thirty seconds off the pace. Sixth or worse. I am not bagging casey I am simply trying in a simple way to show how bad the ducati is. No one, including casey would be on pole or win with the ducati pos. Casey is only human, he is only a little faster on some days than the other Aliens. Casey is not a second a lap faster than the others. Also how many times would casey crash out on the ducati trying to make up the second a lap deficit the ducati has while chasing fouth or fifth at the very very best.

Reply to this Topic
DoomedDog

Jul 10

DoomedDog says:

Casey

would still be getting poles and winning on the Ducati because he would still be riding on the carbon framed Ducati not the half-breed mongrel of a mess that is the current bike.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Benny, we get the picture..

..you're a very clever boy. Well done you!...

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

You see..

..now you're just sounding like a cock..!

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

Enjoy it all Hedgy

Enjoy it all Hedgy. Winners are, yeah.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Benny, don't be childish

You know very well, my former post on our previous discussion was a statement of fact, not a point to be argued over. I stand by what I said and we'll have to see at the end of the season where we stand. I agree, Dovi's a class act, but I also think Cal's done enough to be offered a factory ride... Now run along and be a good boy..

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

cals done enough to be offered a factory ride....

...yeah at Ducati!  Cmon seriously? Dovis got 3 podiums this year...more than SPIES AND CRUTCHLOW COMBINED! if theres anyone that DESERVES a factory Yamaha ride its Dovi...simple as that.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Ben is important to the American market and Yamaha is big there having a US passport will save him shame on the rest hahaha. Come Laguna The Texas Terror will be confirmed as a Yamaha Factory rider for 2013.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices