Skip to content

Discuss This Sachsenring MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa victorious after late drama MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sachsenring MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa victorious after late drama

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sachsenring MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa victorious after late drama

Dani Pedrosa’s love affair with Germany’s Sachsenring track continued today after the Spaniard survived intense pressure from Repsol Honda team-mate Casey Stoner to win for the first time since last October. There was late drama in the 30-lap race as reigning world champion Stoner crashed out of second at the penultimate corner. But take nothing away from Pedrosa, who set the fastest...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 July 2012 12:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bluAero

May 12

bluAero says:

Passport Marketing

About this whole passport thing, man I just don't see it. I'm bombarded by American marketing strategies on a daily basis, and if a guy walks into a dealer to buy an R1 because of Spies, well then humans are dumber than I thought. If they buy one because of Lorenzo, that makes more sense, and even more sense if they were to buy a good used '09 R1. Product manufacturers with enormous ad budgets and an insane desperation to make market gains reach the law of diminishing returns quicker than a Ducati down the Losail straight, and don't look too closely because it's fuzzy for a reason. I want Spies to win as much as anybody but if he re-signs before he wins a race this year (and that's being kind) he better finish second or better in 2013.

I know my understanding of matters is limmited but sometimes I just got to say it anyway.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Dovi

Dovi is too good for a satellite bike , although there doesnt seem to be a great deal in it, I bet he'd be right at the head of the standings with lorenzo and Stoner and Pedrosa , infact if he carries on with podiums he will be . But rubbishing Spies and Crutchlow is very churlish Benny, it doesnt become anyone to spout off like that ,

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Benny

Your ignorance is giving you such a hard time on here......:lol:. Why dont you face up to the truth , Dovi has had his chance.......:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Your logic is shit

blu..........So what if he is signed before he wins a race. Why do you think that Cal should get it?

Is it  because he is doing better than Spies. No....he has not beaten Spies in the last 3 races. Lately, all you hear is how good Cal's doing..........a fucked, gimpy, stuck in tar rider that Brits are cheering very, very loudly, So loudly, it drowns out all the other riders that are having better success. Imagine if Cal was doing as they are.

Currently, he is calling for a Factory ride based on, "if only" and "I would have" or " I could have". The fact remains though, to the thick skull, drunk, fucked up drought ridden Brits, that their man is on a downward spiral come race day. His team mate is putting on a clinic for him free of charge and the very Factory ride he covets, is slipping away very fast as he has not beaten the Satellite and Factory riders in quite a while. 

Every rider from 6th through 10th have a chance of overtaking this baboon on iron. With the season at midpoint, we can expect Honda to bump up thier Satellite bikes with new parts and he had better pray that the Ducati boys don't strike the right parts/combo/setup, because it will be game over for him.

He was never shit and he still is nothing but a huge lump of shit atop a very good bike. Someone ought to teach him that following closely does not make him seem like he is faster. He is just following so closely because it's his only way of staying with other said riders. His ungainly posture is a big fucking accident waiting to happen everytime.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Parris...

"What place would you normally finish fifteen to thirty seconds off the pace. Sixth or worse."

You are right... Hayden was 15 seconds off the pace a few weeks ago & that was about where he ended up... now where would that have put Stoner?... anyway I said Stoner was frequently 15 seconds faster than Hayden not 15 seconds off the pace... that was just this race... where would that have placed him?

Acanada..."If we use that as a guidline then rossi would be challenging for the title on a yamaha."

You don't think he would be?... fair enough...

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Milk

Following closely = stalking prey :lol:

How long has Spies + Dovi been in MOTOGP?

How many titles have they won between them?

They have/had the best bikes on the grid , and still nothing......

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

RECKLESS

i, as stoner fan, could say he done reckless move. he though he got the pace but not. at last lap pedrosa set the fastest lap. it means he got all what he wanted to win. just like PI, Sach is dani's.

shuhei must be said he stupid cause he forced so much. lorenzo must be very relief now.

championship is so thrill from now.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

MilkyBars is right.......

I actually quite like Crutchlow but he is blowing it again, spies must be laughing his head off right now with the only challenge to his factory seat coming from an Italian so devoid of charisma that not even the English like him, expect Spies to resign at Laguna.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Spies in MotoGP since 2010 and he got two podiums plus a pole plus he beat both factory Yams Rossi and Lorenzo on his way to getting the top ride.

Reply to this Topic
chipsandgravy

Feb 11

vfr

As for indie you pathetic fool jorge was challenging rossi for the world championship so win it or bin it rules apply obviously

WTF are Casey and Dani fighting over then.....tiddlywinks. My god Rossi fanboys' ignornance knows no bounds.

And by the way, its Indy, not Indie. You're referring to a genre of music....pillock.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices