Skip to content

Discuss This Sachsenring MotoGP: Valentino Rossi content with best dry result MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sachsenring MotoGP: Valentino Rossi content with best dry result

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sachsenring MotoGP: Valentino Rossi content with best dry result

Valentino Rossi declared himself satisfied with his first dry weather top six finish of 2012 in yesterday’s German Grand Prix, but the Italian was still almost a second a lap slower than race winner Dani Pedrosa. Rossi was content to sit in 10th at the back of a large battle involving Stefan Bradl, Hector Barbera and team-mate Nicky Hayden for much...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 July 2012 08:57)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Dumberer and dumberest!

Florence happy to get a lucky 6th?... nothing new there then, his pride is in the toilet with his reputation. Singing the praises of a potential new employer, despite saying "I don't need money, I want to win again!", he's about as transparent as a fkn pom in the North Queensland sunshine!

About the only bit of news in this weeks 'Days of our lives' episode, is that we have discovered Audi are clearly a dumber mob of c***s than Ducati ever were.

Reply to this Topic
filly46

May 12

filly46 says:

pacey casey

do you have two cat shit turds in your head instead of a brain??????, without rossi motogp will be the worse for it!!!, nobody gives a shit about your boyfriend leaving !!!!

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Poor outlook

So, Ducati are dumb c***s. Audi are dumb c***s.

Thanks for the insight Bob.

Another positive and insightful post. 

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Well that says it all do Ducati care for their riders do they feck I pointed out a week ago they have a habit of doing that sort of thing one of the reasons why Stoner dumped them.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Not as dumb as some!

So Spankymonkey, you see something clever about this pair/trio spending more time and money together on a 'love' project that might net them another... 7th? Wake up ya dickhead.

btw, your Mrs looks tasty in that choker! Hehe... Wosi will be turning japanese over that one for sure! Woof woof!

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

bob

what If the duke improves at laguna or they come up with a bike capable of running at the front next season,will you still post your inane ramblings...

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

No Bob

Hey I don`t want a fight. Its just that I believe these things usually go around in circles. The Ducati team at the mo are having a bad time. (No shit)!! but it`ll come right again in due course. At least they stick to it unlike Kawasaki or Suzuki, who after a string of poor seasons walk away. How can any enthusiast buy one of those things? The global situation affects all teams. I can understand you being annoyed slightly with Rossi, (No shit)! but people have to remember he`s NOT a god he`s just a bloke. I`m sure he and Nicky are doing all they can. Plus I feel there`s too much slagging going on based on very little fact. 

Slightly O/T just been looking at 1979 results. out of the 35 placed riders 28 were on Suzukis! Kenny won it though on a TZ. 
I just think Ducati have got far too much stick for persevering when those two jap outfits have just took their toys home and nothing further is said. I mean..look at the poor grids now. A couple of serious works Kawasakis and Suzukis wouldn`t go amiss.
No. Sorry. I think people should give Ducati a break, or we`ll end up with two Hondas versus two Yamahas. Even the current Ducati situation which Bob and others gets so upset about lends an extra dimension to the whole thing. i.e. will they or wont they? What`ll happen this week ect ect.

C.M.

p.s. sorry forgot to add a few twats dickheads wankers tosspots and motherfuckers in. 
There.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

sillyfilly

do you have two cat shit turds in your head instead of a brain??????,

No bud. Border Collie turds......................................the 'fois gras' of the turd world.

without rossi motogp will be the worse for it!!!,

In the eyes of some. Personally i don't like seeing an ageing great getting battered every week.  

nobody gives a shit about your boyfriend leaving !!!!

The current WC, one of the fastest men on the planet and no-one cares? Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself? I'd leave it if i were you bud. Tata. 

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Whoa!

Crankymonkey, you need to comprehend what I have written before you get all high and mighty.

You may or may not understand the concept of motorcycle chassis tuning and the component of which should be considered the 'black art' portion, it's importance and how little conventional engineering applies to it. I have some experience.

I've never seriously derided ducati for their ability to produce potent but idiosyncratic motoGP machines, however, I have and will continue to question their faith in Valentino Rossi. I leave the abuse towards Preziosi and Corse to those narrow minded fuckwits who can somehow erase almost two years of pisspoor results, dummy spitting and endless contradictions from a lucky and very privileged champion. And believe me, I'm not upset about his exposure as the fraud he has shown himself to be.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

cheekymonkey

just leave it pal bob is a bitter twisted old man who loves Rossi so much he has to call him florence to make his sexual desires towards him feel ok, you know like kids do when they like someone.

By the way he goes on he should be on the grid for the MOTO GP but would only finish 7th so he can have a good old look at Rossi from behind i gess.

Also a little senile in his old age bless him he thinks Rossi is a lucky 9 times champ the elderly of today eh!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices