Skip to content

Discuss This Sachsenring MotoGP: Valentino Rossi content with best dry result MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sachsenring MotoGP: Valentino Rossi content with best dry result

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sachsenring MotoGP: Valentino Rossi content with best dry result

Valentino Rossi declared himself satisfied with his first dry weather top six finish of 2012 in yesterday’s German Grand Prix, but the Italian was still almost a second a lap slower than race winner Dani Pedrosa. Rossi was content to sit in 10th at the back of a large battle involving Stefan Bradl, Hector Barbera and team-mate Nicky Hayden for much...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 July 2012 08:57)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Yes

I`ll leave it. He seems very angry. 

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

COZ

By the way he goes on he should be on the grid for the MOTO GP but would only finish 7th so he can have a good old look at Rossi from behind i gess.

On any other week 'Bob' would need mirrors to see Vale.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

haha i think not PC

bob is to old to leave his house never mind get any where near a track thats why he sits at home touching himself to how jealous he is of Rossi

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices