Skip to content

Discuss This Sachsenring MotoGP: Casey Stoner makes last lap blunder MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sachsenring MotoGP: Casey Stoner makes last lap blunder

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sachsenring MotoGP: Casey Stoner makes last lap blunder

Casey Stoner blew a golden chance to seize the outright lead in the MotoGP world championship yesterday when he crashed out of contention for victory at Germany’s Sachsenring track on the final lap. The Australian was bracing himself for a last corner attack on Repsol Honda team-mate Dani Pedrosa but he lost the front of his factory RC213V machine two corners...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 July 2012 12:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

It was a shame....

It couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke...

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

Moaner

Always moaning... geez, had enough!

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

Benny

Yes, good guy that.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Sad to se Casey crash out like that as for the Stoner haters enjoy watching him race till he retires I wonder who you will be calling the moaner next in fact Rossi is the one who complains more when his bike aint working.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Surely he could have picked up a light weight GP bike on his own? Ive picked up my bike on my own when it fell over, and a 2003 R6 is heavier than a GP bike.

He does seem very bitter about lots of things these days, but why?

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Ha Ha

Guess that is why he is giving it all up - Not even the marshalls like the moaning T**T - was not their fault that he ran out of tallent and fell off!!!!!

Chicken feed!

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Rolling Stoner

Which idiot would risk life for this ungrateful bitch, to push him onto the track and bump start him. He was asking them to push him onto the track where riders are coming downhill at the fastest over 200 Mph just after the apex where they accelerate for the last turn.

Especially with Rossi, Hayden, Bautista, Bradl, Barrera, Crutchlow all scrapping it out for positions. The Marshalls were correct to show Rolling Stoner their backsides.

How fitting he goes out with the name he came into Motogp with. How many times has he crashed in FP, QP, Warm-up and Race already. Whoops there it is!!!  Bye Bye Baby!!!!! For Sure!!!! 

Why is he leaving......Cuz he have no ambition to fuel his talent. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Not sure what your problem is, Benny

"... crash and blame the un-paid track staff - class."

Poor reading comprehension or poor grammar?  Your post reads like he blamed the track staff for his crash.  He didn't.

As far as I can tell, this is the total of Casey's "moaning" in the article.

He added: “It is disappointing but for me the marshals were the most disappointing. I’ve seen them pick up loads of different bikes and get them going but there was nothing wrong with my bike and there was no way they were going to help me.”

Not a heck of a lot and there's always the chance that he has a valid point.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Benny...

"Nice Casey ... crash and blame the un-paid track staff - class."

Got to say that's one of those think it but don't say it moments... ah well... what does he care, he's off in a few months so let him carry on... it doesn't much matter who he rubs up the wrong way.

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

What a waste

That and he called the track "dinky" which is pretty insulting. Id it is so dinky he should have been able to murder it. Such a freakishly good rider. Such a tool of personality. He just says weird stuff. It annoys the shit out of me. Makes it hard to love him.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices