Skip to content

Discuss This KTM Moto3 customer racer for 2013 revealed New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > KTM Moto3 customer racer for 2013 revealed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

KTM Moto3 customer racer for 2013 revealed

KTM will make a production Moto3 racer available to the public for 2013, priced at roughly £35,000 excluding VAT. The customer Moto3 machine will differ slightly to the current factory machine ridden by Danny Kent, Sandro Cortese and Arthur Sissis. The wheels will be aluminium instead of magnesium, and there will be no factory Brembo brakes or WP suspension. The maximum engine...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 July 2012 15:48)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
greenturbobob

Nov 05

£35,000!!!!!!

Holy crap this must be good for £35,000, cant see many takers personally!!

Reply to this Topic
2smoke

Jul 12

2smoke says:

Power to weight...

So if my calculation is correct this bike will make about 50bhp. A reasonable amount of power for the indicated 83kg dry weight. Still, for £35k I think I'd rather fill my garage with a different bike for every day of the week instead!

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

83kg?? yikes!! must be a blast around a track!

Reply to this Topic
BBQdog

Jul 10

BBQdog says:

Want one

One of those days I regret not being a millionaire :(

Reply to this Topic
bmwgs

Mar 10

bmwgs says:

why is the power not  listed in bhp? 

i wonder if i got one if i could road reg it.  as it be fun and wont need light or any thing i think i could fit a number plate on the back with a working horn and some nice stick road tyres.  

Reply to this Topic
mickofield

Sep 09

mickofield says:

Back to sanity

At last we seem to be entering an era where GP bikes can be bought and not leased. Now a team can recover some capital investment at the end of the year by selling down to national riders. This type of rationale kept the grids full during the 70s and 80s. £35K is not a lot if you are a professional team.

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

bmwgs

BHP is an old imperial measurement whereas kW is the metric version of the same thing (in a similar vane as mph and km per hr). 37kW equates to 49.6BHP

Reply to this Topic
JessicaS34

Jul 12

JessicaS34 says:

I am a single biker woman. My friend told me about___seekingbikers.com___she told me it is the best place for bikers to find Friendship, Love, and Romance! I have tried, it is fantastic, hundreds of thousands of hot biker men and biker babes are there. Come in and give it a shot, you will find your biker match to share the passion for motorbikes! :)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices