Skip to content

Discuss This Jerry Burgess: Cal Crutchlow an asset to any factory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jerry Burgess: Cal Crutchlow an asset to any factory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jerry Burgess: Cal Crutchlow an asset to any factory

Valentino Rossi’s crew chief Jerry Burgess believes Cal Crutchlow would be a valuable asset to any factory in MotoGP as the British rider contemplates a two-year offer to join Ducati. MCN understands that he must give an answer on his 2013 plans to Ducati management during this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix at Mugello. Crutchlow’s second season in MotoGP has been a drastic...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 July 2012 12:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Thrashing around still I see Wosi

You've got even less of a clue than your fallen Sun God.

So a couple of questions you still haven't answered;

1) Is Burgess going to hang around 2013, or has he had a guts full of Rossi's moaning, headless chook behaviour as I suspect?

2) Just what is it Rossi has asked for beyond the perfect motorcycle? I'll tell you since you're unable to answer a very straightforward question. He's requested  exactly what Stoner asked for - more front end feel. They're only riders and as such are only there to elucidate seat of the pants, hands and feet sensations. The difference between Stoner and Rossi of course is as plain as the wart on your nose - Stoner had the talent to adapt and ride around the shortfalls of the D16 bringing victories and podiums. Rossi simply doesn't. It's reality. One day you're going to have to deal with it.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

Notsro

Hey Nostro, I am not trying to be funny here. You mentioned a few times about the spider frame. Would you be able to point me to it somewhere. I can't find anything. It sounds interesting and the name is certainly cool. thanks Oh yeah I forgot to mention in my post to Wosi. Ducati also suk cause they lied to and treated Nicky like an idiot too. Ducati also evidence their complete willingness to tell lies even to someone that has given his all on the worst bike and never, Never, complained. Ducati are liars and greasy slime balls. Bang em. ps I am sick of having to reformat my postss. Any ideas chaps? Be nice now boys...

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

Hey Wosi

Firstly, no I can't stand Stoner cause of his whinging and moaning but I don't want to bang on about that. As I said I think Stoner tells mostly what he thinks is true as he sees it. I personally heaps of times think he has it completely ass about. I also just don't think he is very clever, he is not a consummate liar. Yes I appreciate the parts were old parts, forks etc. Probably not as well as many of you guys here. My point is that I think what Casey has said about Ducati not providing(I think they just don't have the facilities resources) upgrades and fixes, their inability to bring multi frames is in line out with the facts of what actually happened. I think as a matter of fact Ducati didn't bring anything significant during the year. I think that we saw this with Rossi and the big deal Ducati made that they were actually doing things mid season and that this was something special for Ducati to be doing. I agree with the reasons you give for casey leaving ducati but I also add to that the fact that Casey started to really hate falling off the bike all the time. I am sure Casey knew it was only a matter of time before he was injured. And last but not the least the fact that the bike was getting worse and worse, less and less competitive. I think many people confuse fact and opinion. You can be right or wrong with a fact but with an opinion there is no right or wrong. I know one poster on here who used to get confused between facts and opinions and does it all the time or used to on crash. He used to take two facts combine them together and think he had another fact when all he really had was his opinion.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

So which is it to be Wosi?

Is Preziosi a decent sort of bloke as he comes across to me. Or is he the maniacal,  totalitarian, übermeister you paint him as?

As always only one of us ever talks rational sense.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Parris - Spider frame

Go look it up. There's screeds of words written about it.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Even more disturbing than your usual waffling diatribe Wosi

and I should imagine you tell these ten years olds they don't know you at all.

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

Nostro & Wosi

Nostro - Ummm, sorry mate there is nothing I can find on spider frame. Thanks heaps for the pointer though, much appreciated. Wosi - As I said he tell the way he thinks it is. Usually it's different to the way I and obviously you and many others see the situation. Still he is a freak riding a bike. Stoner for me kinda puts me in mind of the all blacks/South Africa in the rugby, thank god they are there to play against.

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

Wosi

Wosi, I and more than a few people will be looking forward to you doing just that next year with great excitement. I have a question which is for the Stoner fans. What or who are they going to barrack for? Seems to me lots of people love just one rider what happens when your one and only rider retires and retires early. They should do a poll of people that support certain riders and also who they hate. It would be interesting I think.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Enough of the boning up and ten year olds Wosi

I may have to report you.

Reply to this Topic
Coyote88

Oct 09

Coyote88 says:

Is it love

I wonder if the people on the forums are in love with the riders they like to slate and its because they cant have their "true love" they get so wound up about it and turn to this instead. Am I right Wosi?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices