Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati deal hard to refuse, says Cal Crutchlow’s boss MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati deal hard to refuse, says Cal Crutchlow’s boss

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ducati deal hard to refuse, says Cal Crutchlow’s boss

Cal Crutchlow’s Tech 3 Yamaha boss Herve Poncharal believes the British rider can’t knock back the opportunity to join Ducati’s factory squad in 2013. With the chance of a factory Yamaha ride not materialising, Crutchlow will have to remain in the satellite Tech 3 squad on the same financial terms if he rejects Ducati’s lucrative two-year offer. The 26-year-old has a two-year...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 July 2012 12:48)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
draper12807

Feb 11

draper12807 says:

Linger around at tech 3 to be best of the rest on a lesser bike or go to a factory team that has just been bought by audi, they don't want a stain on their portfolio, and maybe in 2014 they pull out a bike that is the best, you never know. If I was in that position I would definitely take the duke

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

The word potential

for Brits means two 4th places. Ben has two 4th places. Cal has two 4th places. That makes it even. Who has shown potential this year so far?? Dovi has the potential locked down completely. His racecraft exceeds both I must admit. Ben has beaten Cal last 3 races, therefore Cal is at the bottom of the latrine.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

Just take the money

Just take the money

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

Milky ars

In my opinion (and Ducati's) Cal is on the ascendancy.

He has consistantly had great pace.

To me Dovi looks like a mobile chicane.

Sadly Dovi will always be a nearly man.  He has had his works ride chance.

Reply to this Topic
justacardriver

Mar 10

'46'

the doc sounds appy with audi, next season champ, only gesting

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

rants over

i dont care about spies or dovi for any matter, i care about the brits doing well in moto gp, and a fresh pair of legs on the duke ahem as when casey jumper on it, can not be a bad thing, hope cal suits it better than rossi and hayden, and im surte he will, and smith does well on the yam,,if he dont then he wont go well at all imo, but best of british luck to to both of them, as for the critics, you can only wish you had the deals these guys get, and i would not say no either, just pure jealousy and hate, small minds and sad lives you all lead. i love racing simple as, the banter is funny, but line drawn i will pick my side.and it aint ever gonna be italian.

Reply to this Topic
thejudge

Sep 09

thejudge says:

a no brainer

take the ducati deal ffs(and im still thinking at the moment they are shit) but the germans will change that in time,as for tech3 herve is only a pimp for cash (always has been) he would screw anyone over for a cash deal quicker than a flash. fuk hes got b  smith on a deal which he should never have happened (only for the cash),fk hes been screwin with cal/dovi before the season even started,tell him to go fuck himself,and bank some ducati cash,and hope the bike gets better

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go on Cal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At last someone on the Desmo that's not afraid to fall off!!! We'll now see if it's all down to the Desmo or the rider!!!!!!!!!!! I Think we'll find it's down to the rider!! Can't wait to see him on the bike. Now who's going to be going????????? Rossi or Hayden? or both??? Ciao

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

Can anyone throw any light on Nicky Hayden then? Surely if Cal is in, Nicky is out ?

Reply to this Topic
linf1200

Aug 02

linf1200 says:

Ducati deal for Cal

Whatever Cal decides i just want to wish him the very best of luck.I think he has put the frightners up a lot of big names so far and he seems to have the right attitude to racing.

I think the ideal  scenario would obviously be to get on Spies bike as it would'nt be much different for him.My worry with the ducati is that even with his, grab the bull by the horns,attitude,it may take a while to get on the pace or take a few tumbles getting there.I hope i'm wrong on the latter and i hope he takes it by the scruff of the neck and gets on that podium regularly.I don't want to start a big Casey debate off but i,m sure thats why Stoner suited the ducati so well,He took charge of that bike and rode round it's problems.

Whatever happens, Go on Cal...ave it!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices