Skip to content

Discuss This Lamborghini Murcielago vs BMW General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Lamborghini Murcielago vs BMW

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Davidson  says:

Lamborghini Murcielago vs BMW

The driver of this Lamborghini Murcielago crashed into an Italian BMW dealership completely destroying a row of new bikes. No one was hurt in the incident which occurred on July 6 in Mariano, Italy. Both occupants of the car walked away without injury and no explanation for the accident has been given. Good luck with the insurance papers on that one. Via:...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 July 2012 13:20)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mgivogue

Aug 02

mgivogue says:

slow day???

come on MCN - title is very misleading and this type of article is why your reputation is falling so regularly.

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

the new Ducati owner VW destroys BMWs

I like my title better. Since Lambo is owned by VW, as is Audi and VW is the new owner of Ducati, I would title this:

Ducati decides to crash BMWs instead of competing with them... :)

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

"My foot slipped" ???

On the "Visordown" pictures you can count at least 7 bikes completely trashed not to mention both sides of the Lamborghini. Makes me wonder if the driver was "Showing off" ....All the gear, No idea?

Reply to this Topic
wings1372

Aug 02

wings1372 says:

Ego

Someone must now have a very badly damaged Ego, aswell as wrecked Lambo ha ha. Very lucky that no one was hurt.

Reply to this Topic
joeslow

Mar 07

joeslow says:

Don't worry

It was only a BMW dealer.

At the prices they charge for their bikes the insurance claim for the dealership will be insignificant with respect to their profits.

Reply to this Topic
JessicaS34

Jul 12

JessicaS34 says:

I am a single biker woman. My friend told me about___seekingbikers.com___she told me it is the best place for bikers to find Friendship, Love, and Romance! I have tried, it is fantastic, hundreds of thousands of hot biker men and biker babes are there. Come in and give it a shot, you will find your biker match to share the passion for motorbikes! :)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle