Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Travis Pastrana in latest Ken Block gymkhana video General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Video: Travis Pastrana in latest Ken Block gymkhana video

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Video: Travis Pastrana in latest Ken Block gymkhana video

Freestyle motorcross rider and general dardevil Travis Pastrana is featured in rally driver Ken Block's latest gymkhana video. The gymkhana videos feature Block driving and drifting his rally car around various obstacles such as moving trams in the latest video. This is Block's fifth gymkhana video. Pastrana features in the video on his freestyle motocross bike, pulling stoppies and wheelying while Block...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 July 2012 13:46)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wings1372

Aug 02

wings1372 says:

Awesome skills

As ever the gymkhana vids demonstrate the amazing car skills of Mr Block, top stuff. Wasn't really much in there of Travis, they should have had him doing his double backflip over the Fiesta or something.

Reply to this Topic
xvash750

Jun 12

xvash750 says:

Biker Version

I love the fact my local riding school does the biker version of this, so much fun on the Virago!

Reply to this Topic
asstoot

Jan 12

asstoot says:

CNC aluminum

Old Pastry doesn`t hardly get a look-in. Gotta say that is one hell of a HANDBRAKE LEVER :))

Reply to this Topic
stonecoldkane

May 10

Now that is a nice Fiesta....!

Reply to this Topic
RICHARD545

Sep 10

RICHARD545 says:

MORE, MORE, MORE

WHOOOO!!!! That is the nuts, love it... (makes my commute on the 990 SD look tame)

Reply to this Topic
Toecutter71

Jun 10

Toecutter71 says:

Nice

Nice, skill...but when poor Ken come on the real stuff like is W-RALLY-C, usually ends his race in the ditch...because there is a pressure and poor Ken obviously have serious issue whit pressure(serious problems with pressure, whether in tires or in the head (like in mind, not as a cylindar head) i really do not know, this is just old USA(invent)event which is call Show-Biz and to perform spectacularly a big applause for Ken and his choreographic team

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Ben52

Sep 09

Ben52 says:

Mmmmmmm

All very nice but as proven in WRC and as Toecutter says he ditches it when he cant get all the practice runs in, not saying i could do any better but imagine what Sebastian loeb could do!!

Reply to this Topic
SPIKER40

Apr 06

SPIKER40 says:

Huh

Call that driving....he never used his indicators, or his mirror once!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle