Skip to content

Discuss This Dunlop wins opening Southern 100 race TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Dunlop wins opening Southern 100 race

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

Dunlop wins opening Southern 100 race

Michael Dunlop opened the 2012 Steam-Packet.com Southern 100 races with a blistering win in the Corlett’s Trophies 1000cc race last night (Tuesday). The MD Racing Honda rider quickly dispensed with fast-starting Ryan Farquhar to dominate the eight-lap, 34-mile race on the demanding 4.25mile Billown road course on the outskirts of Castletown in the south of the Isle of Man. Despite an oil...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 July 2012 10:03)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
billyandmollysdad

Jul 12

dangerous ??

Why did dunlop carry on racing knowing he had an oil leak ? this is a total disregard for his fellow racers safety is'nt it ?

Reply to this Topic
LordFarquhar

Aug 11

LordFarquhar says:

So is the NW200 no longer considered a competitive race or were my eyes deceiving me when I watched the lanky felly racing around on a Tyco Suzuki?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle