Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Who was the most exciting GP rider to watch? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Who was the most exciting GP rider to watch?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Who was the most exciting GP rider to watch?

1993 world champion Kevin Schwantz is editing MCN this week – out on Wednesday July 18 – and his presence sparked a discussion about why he remains so popular despite 'only' winning one world championship. The best answer we came up with was his off-track charisma and fantastically exciting riding style. But who are his rivals in the excitement stakes? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (11 July 2012 14:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

Anthony Gobert

had he been allowed his after race spliff I believe he would have made it to the top, after all cannabis is not performance enhancing so why is it banned. Loved watching him on that Muzzy 750 Kwaker in WSB taking it to the Ducatis at Laguna.

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

mr. sheen is clean

sheen for me. but too bad for all of them because todays fans are 90% yellow and wouldn't know any other rider outside rossi anyway.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

Vale..LOL

event the current status/results of the motorcycle 'god' wont stop the blind faithful from voting for Rossi....

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Sheene Also.

All round good guy who brought the sport on leaps and bounds in terms of safety and facilities. Good to watch, if he had the beating of the opposition, he would hold back and make a race of it. Would be frowned upon today of course.

He always had time for his fans. Spoke his mind. Didn`t care who he upset with the truth.
Overcame horrible injuries and got back on. 
When he finished a race outside the top three and said..." the blaaaadddy bike was useless" we belived him. 
I wont go on!!

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

has to be...

Super sic or Rossi the only riders that have had me on the edge of my seat that ive seen

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Actually...

I think Rossi as well. If I can vote for two. Taking into account the entertainment he`s provided over the years on 125`s 250`s and 500`s as well as the 4 strokes.

I actually liked him better on the smaller bikes when he was a young `un. 
I`m not ashamed to say I like the guy. Although I`ve never met him and my chances of doing so are exactly nil. Unlike Barry who, in a different era obviously, I met quite a few times.
Still, the question is who`s the most exciting GP rider to watch, so Casey must be in there as well.

Reply to this Topic
olly8000

Apr 07

olly8000 says:

Marco & Vale

Rossi definately can't argue with that but for sheer balls and ability in his last two seasons had to be Marco 'feared on track, loved in pitlane' and for his interview with Jorge and Pedrosa when he even had Pedrosa laughing !

Reply to this Topic
draper12807

Feb 11

draper12807 says:

Got to be mamola. The bikes were shite so he had to got miles to fast through corners and you always wait to see when he next comes off. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtD_U187zv0

Reply to this Topic
A7X_916

Aug 08

A7X_916 says:

Great to see

a lot of love for Marco and his riding style.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Lawson.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle