Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Who was the most exciting GP rider to watch? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Who was the most exciting GP rider to watch?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Who was the most exciting GP rider to watch?

1993 world champion Kevin Schwantz is editing MCN this week – out on Wednesday July 18 – and his presence sparked a discussion about why he remains so popular despite 'only' winning one world championship. The best answer we came up with was his off-track charisma and fantastically exciting riding style. But who are his rivals in the excitement stakes? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (11 July 2012 14:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

It's an angry little yellow Oompa Loompa day today I see

Pray tell, just what have I written that was 'disgusting and disrespectful' to Simoncelli?

'Dirty and dangerous' Is this what's got all you single cellular creatures all a stir? Perhaps you'd like to check the opinions of those that raced against him. I think you'll find I'm right as usual.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

your right benny

heads up

booooooooom in your face

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Still displaying your ignorance

of very simple concepts like intersecting arcs eh Wosi. All of which is a far cry from a bit of paint swapping. A sucessful pass leaves track for one's opponent to use. A concept Simoncelli never fully grasped.

People howled at Sofuoglu's little stunt against Foret. I didn't, it wasn't that dangerous.

But then mathematics and physics were never strong suites of yours were they me old 50mm flexi headstock mucker.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

nostro

if you want bubbled wraped crap racing then go watch F1

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

The likes of Lorenzo, Pedrosa and Stoner were callinf for Sic to be banned from racing as they deemed his rifing too dangerous.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

gytr

thats true mate but none of the real racers moaned about him he would have been one of the greats of all time such a great loss to the bike racing world

Reply to this Topic
Jimmy13

Nov 09

Jimmy13 says:

People seriously think Casey Stoker is exciting to watch - PLEASE MATE.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE SPORT IF YOU THINK HE'S RIDING STYLE IS EXCITING!

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

In the gallery...

None of the 'real' racers got close! That's sort of true, he was often towards the front (for a few laps anyway!) but that can happen when you're overstepping your own abilities. Full factory machinery, the blessing of Carmello's nephew and where did he finish? Oh that's right, still ahead of Florence.

COK69, if you're intent on treating the bloke like a hero and bonafide legend, then it's only reasonable that others will remind you of the prophecies and criticism his style and ability attracted. I think it's as reasonable for someone to remind a cock like you of the truth, as it is for you to bleet on bullshit about him, as tasteless as it can sometimes be. Should he have been banned? If he'd listened, maybe you could still be cheering for him, or maybe, you wouldn't have even noticed him?

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

bob

COK69 lol

some one throw the old man a tampon he's a'gushin!

@jimmy13 well said mate he realy is a boring aussi that is rueled by his cover up of a wife

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Simoncelli fans =

Undoubtably the dumbest fucks in motorcycling.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices