Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Which 2013 bike are you most looking forward to? New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Poll: Which 2013 bike are you most looking forward to?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Which 2013 bike are you most looking forward to?

After weeks of extracting information from industry sources and sending spy photographers around the world, MCN will next week reveal every major new 2013 bike. So which of the biggest models listed below are you most interested in? The full list and pictures will be in MCN, out July 18. pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (11 July 2012 14:30)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

A new busa with a new 1400cc motor=200bhp+120 torque and with no speed  limiter! please mr suzuki...

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

Bike to look forward to

A proper lightweight and powerful supermoto bike circa 85BHP+ and less than 145kg thats road legal and with decent styling. Unfortunately manufacturers don't seem interested in producing such a bike.

I must admit that there isn't much in the way of new bikes that I'm that interested in cos they just seem to miss the point for me.

Reply to this Topic
frugaltail

Feb 12

frugaltail says:

two others please

1. a 250 - 400 cc two up commuter... space for luggage 50bhp ish... ABS, rust proof.... £3000 2. a 400cc CBR RR 90bhp ish... around £6000 done

Reply to this Topic
gordonakelly

May 12

gordonakelly says:

A practical super sports... CBR1000F?

Aren't we all sick of impractical super sports bikes? Would love to see a CBR1000F (160BHP) or CBR750F (130BHP)... light, comfortable, practical with real super sports performance. Make it happen Honda!

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Hyper-sports

@ snev – I thought the Hayabusa and K1300S were alternatives to the ZZR1400/ZX-14R? Or do you want a hypothetical BMW K1600S?

A Honda VFR1200F based bike on a diet and higher engine tuning would be interesting. Yamaha could also make a hyper-sport doing the same to the FJR1300.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Missing

Why is the Honda CRF250L not on the list?

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Piglet

You are absolutely spot on , The Busa and K1300s are alternatives but I have had two 2nd generation Busa's and don't really want the K1300s, I have also owned a 06 ZZR1400 and don't feel the desire to return to that Dated design. Honda let many Blackbird owners down with all the talk of v5 engines and over hyped designs only to give us the VFR1200 (new ones are as much as £4000 off RRP in my local dealer). The K1600s you talk of would certainly be very expensive.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

None

I ain't buying a bike this year so I don't give a toss.

Reply to this Topic
cdlacey

Jul 11

cdlacey says:

VFR800 Update

A new VFR 800..

If they revised the VFR800 with more power, better brakes and updated chassis and suspension, plus a few styling tweaks I would buy it.

Or, as others have said, some genuine hyper bike competition. I have a CBR1100XX, and a new version that was lighter and yet still comfortable would be ace.

Or maybe a retro lightweight street tracker based around a 600/750 sports bike?

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Also Piglet...

Yamaha had a wonderful Bike in the late 80's called the FJ1200 it was the bike of choice for many long distance riders not to mention Journo's and Testers. Long forgotten now, but very good in its day. The FJR1300 was not the bike I wanted as a replacement so my money went on the Honda CBR1000f, which never really offered a great deal more TBH, but it was newer and utimately led to the sublime Blackbird. Which then led to the Busa and ZZR1400. Progress.... hopefully, will give us more bikes in the same vein.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices