Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez confirms Repsol Honda switch MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez confirms Repsol Honda switch

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marc Marquez confirms Repsol Honda switch

Marc Marquez will take the place of reigning world champion Casey Stoner in Honda’s official factory next season. As has been widely predicted since Aussie Stoner announced he will retire at the end of 2012 in Le Mans, Marquez will move to the Repsol Honda squad and partner fellow Spaniard Dani Pedrosa. The 2010 125GP world champion and current leader of the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 July 2012 09:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
parris

May 10

parris says:

Cool

Interested to see how he goes. I remember Lorenzo murdered it in his first year.

Reply to this Topic
indiekid1986

Jul 11

indiekid1986 says:

Hmmmmm

I'm just not sure he is up to the task. One thing is for certain with Marquez and Pedrosa on the Honda. Who will ever make it off the line in front of them?

Reply to this Topic
MASHWREN

Apr 12

MASHWREN says:

instant success??

iam not sure hes going to be a instant success to be honest. the guy is small which in motogp isnt quite a good thing. hes very much a all or nothing rider which is great to watch but in the world of Motogp can be a year of crashes and no points. will he go from a quick boy in Moto2 to a fast man in Motogp....iam not so sure. iam looking forward to finding out though. start the recker because Marc Marquez is coming on a big bike near you!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Now all the big seats are pretty much filled

Have you picked your 2013 hate figure yet Wosi?

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

MM verses DP ????

It would be very interesting to see if the new boy can beat the Ped in his debut season, ANY BETS ? My guess I s he will on more than one occasion .

Reply to this Topic
doctorfrank

Dec 08

doctorfrank says:

Passport

Great,honda have got their own way then,a pair of spaniards on their honda's, why do dorna make these rules they should just ask honda to do it........hope the pair of em achieve fu*k all

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

benny

Most people suggest that he will become Honda's next world champion - while only the bitter few disagree.

I seem to remember the same thing being said about dani.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Pass the port Dr Frank

Don't be so glum. Look in little more than twelve months you may well have two Brit's heading up Team Red. And all without bringing a solitary sponsors penny.

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

And in 2014

Honda will push for the re-intro  of 800cc bikes just to give their wippet an advantage mmmm where have we seen this before ?

Reply to this Topic
doctorfrank

Dec 08

doctorfrank says:

Results

If memory serves me right dani signed for repsol honda in the moto gp class just before the end of 2005,the next year nicky hayden won them a world championship.When testing the 2007 bike nicky commented on how the bike was built for and around dani..........whats dani won on it ?..........6 years on,if that had been any other rider without a spanish passport they would have had their P45 long ago.

And if cal goes to ducati with scott then I for one will be  the happiest little pumpkin in oz but if , and take a breath here , the great valentino rossi can't make it work do we really think they will,I hope they do but I don't want to see their career grind to a halt and get the bullitt cos they can't achieve results on the bologna bullitt.

And I will have some of that port....... 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices