Skip to content

Discuss This New Suzuki Inazuma 250 details confirmed New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Suzuki Inazuma 250 details confirmed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

New Suzuki Inazuma 250 details confirmed

Suzuki’s new 250 commuter, the twin-cylinder Inazuma will go on sale from September priced a competitive £3499 OTR and capable of 85mpg, it has been confirmed. The all-new, liquid-cooled roadster, which is to be built in China, and will rival Honda’s CBR250R and Kawasaki’s 250R Ninja, has been expected for many months, but now details about price or performance from the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 July 2012 12:06)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
JessicaS34

Jul 12

JessicaS34 says:

I am a single biker woman. My friend told me about___seekingbikers.com___she told me it is the best place for bikers to find Friendship, Love, and Romance! I have tried, it is fantastic, hundreds of thousands of hot biker men and biker babes are there. Come in and give it a shot, you will find your biker match to share the passion for motorbikes! :)

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Another Chinese Take-away

That will leave you Hungry.

Reply to this Topic
joeslow

Mar 07

joeslow says:

£3500?

Nah, I'd buy a 2003 GS500 less than 3000 miles for £1600 if I wanted a naked Suzuki for low rent. (as advertised in MCN)

Not the best of machines the GS, but ok for low running cost, plenty of spares and not too bad on juice.

If you still want a 250, 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2096miles, 2.2K again in MCN and it's Green...!!!!

WooHoo

Reply to this Topic
Nelson955

Jan 03

Nelson955 says:

A Chinese built bike but at Japanese prices. They are having a laugh.

Reply to this Topic
lpgpro

Feb 12

lpgpro says:

inazuma

How is this going to tempt a car driver on to two wheels? Right idea, small bike, economical, goood for first timers or new commuters. Just one problem, way too expensive. Come on Suzuki, knock a grand off and allow the dealers some generous discounts and you might be in business.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

JessicaS34

I love you.... now please ---- off.

Reply to this Topic
bird1050

Nov 07

bird1050 says:

Suzuki inyourdreams

Suzuki the people of the uk say NO now stick your chineese made piece of junk where the sun dont shine

GET IT NOW DO ONE

Reply to this Topic
bboydoy

Jul 09

bboydoy says:

Cut them some slack?

When I first started riding four years ago I bought a brand spanking new Honda CBF125 (Moved on to a 650 since but I'm sure no one gives a rats ass). Anyway , nice looking bike, very economical, and surprisingly good build. I got that for 1750 when it first came out at the time, price has since gone up by a good 750 pounds or so more. Built in India. If you have an iPhone you might have noticed its made in china, again good build at a stupid price. Maybe that's the case with this Suzuki, shouldn't really judge it before you try it, if the price is an issue they will pick up on it at some stage. Did anyone notice the front indicators? Looks like they got something right there :P

Reply to this Topic
MACH50

Aug 12

MACH50 says:

@ joeslow

You are right about the fact, that the Inazuma 250 wud do better in Indian markets, but the painful thing is that Suzuki hasn't launched it here yet !!! :shock:
Moreover it made into Europe faster than it made it here to India from China :eyebrows:

Albeit a number of bikers wants this machine here........I do not know what Suzuki Motorcycles India Pvt Ltd. got in mind.

Reply to this Topic
awal71

Mar 13

awal71 says:

Inazuma

@Rogerborg

The fact is that all small cap low cost bikes are coming out of china, India, Thailand And Malaysia. Appreciate some bikes out of china have been crap and fall apart and I've had one of them, but we just got to take these new bikes on their merits and give them a chance as this is the only choice. 
I just bought one of these so fingers crossed for me, and I did check all the reviews and forum comments first. So I bought it despite the warning you gave, tapped out on your Chinese built iPad, whilst watching your Chinese built Samsung tv. 
Exclude Chinese build in your life you can go live in a cave!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices