Skip to content

Discuss This Husqvarna TR650 Strada and Terra revealed New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Husqvarna TR650 Strada and Terra revealed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Husqvarna TR650 Strada and Terra revealed

The Husqvarna TR650 Strada and TR650 Terra are two new models from Husqvarna which are expected in UK dealers around September/October. They're essentially the same bike, with the Strada the more road-focussed of the two and the Terra more able to tackle off-road riding. They're powered by the 652cc single-sylinder engine from the BMW G650GS, although power has been incresed from 47bhp to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 July 2012 14:57)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BBQdog

Jul 10

BBQdog says:

Elephant

170kg dry, way too much for a single cilinder.  Give me the new KTM Duke.

Reply to this Topic
davdamos

Feb 08

davdamos says:

i like the terra, it'd be good if you could buy road wheels to go with it too, best of both in one machine

Reply to this Topic
X2Glider

May 10

X2Glider says:

BMW Lost and Found?

Is this what has become of the BMW G650X?

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

170kg's Dry ????

If that is true then "I'M OUT".

Reply to this Topic
enzo1098

Aug 08

enzo1098 says:

If this means a TE 650 with 60HP and a weight of 140KG then I'll finally sell the 03 LC4, otherwise just another heavy pig for the Latte sippers

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

Porky plodder again from a former performance biased company?

Husqvarna make/ recently made the SM/TE610/630 which produce around 55-60BHP and weighs 145-149kg. If this is just a heavyweight version of the above with slightly less stylish aesthetics then I can't see how BMW/ Husqvarna can ever think its going to sell many.

FOR SUPERMOTO/ OFF ROAD USE EXTRA WEIGHT IS A HINDERANCE. If it's as heavy as people are suggesting (ie 170kg+) then I'll certainly never consider it.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
X2Glider

May 10

X2Glider says:

Enzo

Keep the LC4, power aside, the LC4 is simply a better performing DS and damn durable.

Reply to this Topic
JessicaS34

Jul 12

JessicaS34 says:

I am a single biker woman. My friend told me about___seekingbikers.com___she told me it is the best place for bikers to find Friendship, Love, and Romance! I have tried, it is fantastic, hundreds of thousands of hot biker men and biker babes are there. Come in and give it a shot, you will find your biker match to share the passion for motorbikes! :)

Reply to this Topic
wayofthedarkhand

Apr 11

Lots of people will complain about the weight on this. True it's not a light as it could be. It uses a steel frame instead of aluminium, which adds weight but also adds strength. 

This is an adventure bike not an enduro.

The only bike you can buy in this category with similar power that's lighter, and has similar service intervals is the KTM 690. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle