Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow waiting on Ducati contract MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow waiting on Ducati contract

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow waiting on Ducati contract

Cal Crutchlow admits he is unlikely to sign a two-year deal to join Ducati’s factory MotoGP squad in 2013 during this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix at Mugello. The British rider was expected to agree a deal to leave the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad at the end of 2012 in Mugello. That was when Ducati wanted Crutchlow to confirm whether he will...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 July 2012 17:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pi34

Aug 10

pi34 says:

@trailer

He outqualied spies and dovi ceveral times this championship. But finishes behind his teammate most of the time. He has a year more experience on the M1 and Dovi beated him most of the time, Extra the 3-0 podiumstanding between them. Cal is too many times close but no cigare. And every time is the bike failed or the tyres were the problem etc etc etc. I hope The best for him with the duc. My two cents I thing Cal has to admit he's secondbest in his team and that's not the bikes fault. So now I can wait for comments like 'the bike was setted up for dovi' 'Dovi is Herve's favorit' and so on and so on.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
MayaJW

Jul 12

MayaJW says:

few things bother me with Cal.. 1. He seems to be a great guy with wicked sense of humour but he really needs to get a filter between his brain and mouths and keep it shut sometimes... saying whatever and whenever you feel like will only get you so far in MotoGP. he's starting to sound cocky at times with not so much to show for it.. 2. he's been hyped way to much in last few races and yet his team mate is whipping him regularly! 3. I think he handled that thing with Ducati and Yamaha contracts all wrong and he might pay for it. Anyway, wish him all the best

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

MayaJW

That is 100% the way I see it with Cal. I hope he gets it all sorted.

Reply to this Topic
tris123

Feb 09

tris123 says:

Maybe Ducati are waiting for Cal to get a podium.  He’s shown some serious speed this year but maybe not the consistency required to ride a factory bike.  Especially when you look at the results Dovi has had. 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle