Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow waiting on Ducati contract MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow waiting on Ducati contract

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow waiting on Ducati contract

Cal Crutchlow admits he is unlikely to sign a two-year deal to join Ducati’s factory MotoGP squad in 2013 during this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix at Mugello. The British rider was expected to agree a deal to leave the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad at the end of 2012 in Mugello. That was when Ducati wanted Crutchlow to confirm whether he will...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 July 2012 17:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

LMAO

Gal Muchtooslow wqas never going to get shit. Valentino Rossi do not want an idiot that can't even figure what ails him. Remember when Rossi rode the WSBK bike and tol them what to do. That is when Gal won his 3 races.

A Simpleton is what Gal is and Rossi wants no part of him.  He wants a worker such as Nicky. Who else is out there to be a good test mule and make solid, reasonable judgement and feedback. Certainly not the monkey man from Baboon land.

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

Milky

Milky - I'm in awe of every single rider on the GP grid.  I don't see how you can disrespect them.

I guess with Stoner's retirement at the end of the season you're looking for a new hate figure,

and Crutclow is likely to be the next guy to hand your idol his ass. 

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

Number 2 ????

Will Cal have to be the team's number 2?

I can't see Rossi wanting Cal as a team mate.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Rossi wanting Cal as a team mate it remains to be seen I think he will have learnt his lesson from his days at Yamaha.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Crutchlow

Ive asked this before and didnt get an answer , but why are some people so anti-Crutchlow? Has he snubbed someone for an autograph , raped a kitten , shouted abuse at injured soldiers? what is it?

Reply to this Topic
luke 7R

Jan 08

luke 7R says:

Don't do it Cal

The money must be hard to resist and who knows Ducati could pull their fingers out and surprise everyone next year but I just feel that the move would be bad for Cal. I’d rather be in a decent satellite team over a sit works one.
Speis has had his chance on the factory machine and hasn’t impressed so should move over for someone that can have a go at winning a chance.
Before any of you American/Ausi twats start pipeing on about brit’s blar blar I’m just happy to finally see one of my countrymen doing well in the sport I love and want the best machine for him to prove himself on.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

American/Ausi twats

Thats me screwed my Dad was Australian and my Mother American , I call myself British though, born and raised here . Don't care too much who gets the rides , theres so few of em .Dovi should still be on works Honda , Cal should be works rider too, I think Ducati will end up shafting him with a 1 year deal then get Bradl in. Until there are more bikes on the grid this sport will be a political game , the CRT's are ridiculous , does anyone know if those CRT's lap as fast as a works Superbike?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

typical

There word is only slightly less odious than there foul breath. .remember the war.I doubt they expected the golden boy to still be in the picture .46will burn up their budget .Cal. no wonder Stoner is calling it a day his principles may well be more founded than we realise

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Explaination Yamaha USA is bankrolling it having an American on the Yamaha is important for the market in the States and like I have said for the upteenth time Yamaha is big in America.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

LMFAO AT MILKYBARS

What a silly little twat she is

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle