Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: CRT speed too slow, says Casey Stoner MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: CRT speed too slow, says Casey Stoner

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Mugello MotoGP: CRT speed too slow, says Casey Stoner

Reigning world champion Casey Stoner has expressed concerns about the speed of the CRT machinery on fast tracks like Mugello after he tangled with Italian rookie Danilo Petrucci in practice earlier today. Several riders have been critical of the speed differential between the factory prototypes and the CRT machines, which use highly tuned production-based engines like Honda’s CBR1000RR and BMW’s S1000RR. Today...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 July 2012 17:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

I was quoting you, bloke

"nd btw, 'a superior 80'?..didn't realise Casey had dropped down a class and borrowed your YZ "

Ha.  I won't claim my mangrove-thrashing beast  was superior in any way.  One down, four up, but 5th gear had to be downhill.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Well, thank GOD

Macey did not ride up and slap the poor CRT rider shoulder, kick his shins or do something physical. He has gone from gesticulating, kicking leg out, swearing, pumping fist,  to hitting people. Now he almost run over the poor slow guy because the guy wanted to mix up with him to test out his bike. Nothing in the rules says that riders cannot do that in FP or QP to see where they stand. Cappirossi, Rossi and Sic use to do that. This brainless idiot dolt think otherwise.

Buh bye Stacey. You loser! Viva La Repsol Shit Pig you are creating.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Gentle reminder, Milky

Deep breaths and don't forget your meds.

Reply to this Topic
bluAero

May 12

bluAero says:

Ferrari vs Dodge Dart

Full of gratitude and appreciation...why you could give him a barn, full of shit to the rafters and he'd say... 'oh boy! I just know there's a pony in here somewhere!'... The biggest race weekend of his life. An Italian boy's dream come true - racing top GP at Mugello.

A good opportunity for #1 to show some grace or a little patience under the circumstances. If you have to be an asshole because your job is so dangerous, you shouldn't be doing it. I'll miss his riding skill but exiting the world stage is best.

"the fascination, the real relation, the underlying theme."

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

PETRUCKY

what is this guy doing???? tried to repeat 2008 laguna seca to gain fame??? suddenly stop to made stoner crash his front or close his front like thug race is nuts.

italians. hard to understand. good they like family, but doing thug race together is nuts!

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

milky

LOL. like i said, italians. one doing thug race, the other follow. i'm sure you're italian too.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Petrucci apologised

"A mistake was made, why not just hold your hand up and apologise?"

Petrucci made a dick move and apologised.  You can stop crying ... right about ... now!

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

At least he had the courage

To apologise with his helmet off.  Respect.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

The hell I'm not

"You can't blame Rossi for that"

Of course I'm going to blame Rossi for that. I blame him for most things. ;-)

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

All good, wosi

"You can't blame me for stirring the pot either."

Ahem.

I think I've got the last response on four threads now.  Aaargh.  I feel so Benny.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices