Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo extended his championship lead today, dominating at Mugello to win by over five seconds. Lorenzo took advantage of Dani Pedrosa running slightly wide at the first corner to lead from start to finish. Pedrosa finished second, but was unable to keep up with his compatriot. Tech 3 Yamaha rider Andrea Dovizioso claimed his fourth podium finish of the season...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 July 2012 13:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Didnt see the race

But Dovi is flying.Be good if he got another shot at the title with a full factory yamaha in the tech3 team next season , he's showing his class . His mcn forum fans do their best to make him disliked but i still think he's a brilliant rider despite BennyHedgeHogg trying to make me dislike him

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Cal, Dovi and Ben

If Cal wants to be team mate to Lorenzo, he really does need to be beating Dovi.

Was it not mentioned last week that Ben was about to sign a new deal with Yamaha?????

Is this correct??

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

For those knocking Spies after his display today the guy was riding with food posioning will his luck ever change.

Rob as for that new deal I think it could be put together at Laguna Seca don't know where factory or Tech 3 assuming he is relegated to back to Tech 3 then he will get a works kit with Yamaha USA backing feck you Jarvis.

Reply to this Topic
DoomedDog

Jul 10

DoomedDog says:

When

has Cal moved forward at the start of a race? When has Cal actually made use of a good starting position? He finished sixth at Silverstone after starting at the back yet seems unable to take advantage of a better grid position. As for the ankle, Cal stated at Assen that it would not be a problem during that race and the ankle was not the reason for another piss poor start off the line. Starts that are costing him so much, or are you blind to this?

Time to take the blinkers off and realise that while Cal is quick his competitors have upped their game where as Cal seems to have stagnated. It's four podiums for Dovi now and even the rookie Bradl looked like he was on his way to scoring a maiden podium before Cructhlow.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

ICE COOL CASEY....

.....Is starting to melt..........Oh and sorry Bautista i did'nt mean to nearly punt you off the track....

Should have had a ride through penalty in my book....Esecially after his constant rant about agressive passes.

Still...Jlo awsome...also Dovi....(Should get BS ride now)....sorry Elbowz but BS is doing himself out of a job...

Great ride Cal, Bradl....could well be a future Champion.

DP best we've seen of him ever in motogp i reckon....

Great crowd at mugello....

Reply to this Topic
mashedguy

Jun 08

mashedguy says:

doomeddog

"If it wasn't for the gifts given by both Stoner and Hayden that would have been an eighth for Cal".

don't you mean if they hadn't made mistakes??   cal rode well and it could just as easily be said that he gifted several of the other riders by his bad start.  What is it with retards such as yourself bitching about riders who literally put their lives on the line for our enjoyment?? 

Reply to this Topic
DoomedDog

Jul 10

DoomedDog says:

Because

I want to see Cal do well. But he is making the same mistake over and over again and it's before he's even reached the first turn. Why give away so much advantage at the start? Why give your competitors such an easy time by gifting them positions at the start? Dovi started behind Crutchlow (and not for the first time) yet once again it's Dovi getting the podium while Cal is having to waste time and tyre life making up for a poor start (and not for the first time either). Why is Cal starting to have a hard time getting past riders yet Dovi isn't? Cal's got the brakes he wanted so it can't be that.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

crap race but great result

Especially for Lorenzo.He is showing how much better he is than Casey now he has a bike to compete while Stoner is falling apart like a cheap watch.
Also fantastic racing for Dovi,Bradl and Pedrosa.
Stoner's pass on Bautista was more like the effort of a complete novice and dangerous as well.Again he gets away with aggressive tactics.
Cant see Crutchlow being any better on the Ducati if he signs.He is on a better bike now and today struggled against Rossi but has he got any choice?

Reply to this Topic
sack1

Aug 02

sack1 says:

I'm afraid..

..that Stoner is starting to show is want to pack it in and retire. Ever since he made that decision to leave his performances have been lackluster. Too bad, Lorenzo needs to have someone dogging him!

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Motoking

Where is Motoking complaining about Stoners thug tactics????? If Rossi had done the same as Stoner today, he would be over this forum like a fcking rash. 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices