Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo extended his championship lead today, dominating at Mugello to win by over five seconds. Lorenzo took advantage of Dani Pedrosa running slightly wide at the first corner to lead from start to finish. Pedrosa finished second, but was unable to keep up with his compatriot. Tech 3 Yamaha rider Andrea Dovizioso claimed his fourth podium finish of the season...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 July 2012 13:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Eddl Yamaha was crap for only one season that was in 2003 where theu had no wins and one podium which came from Barros at Le Mans 2002 they got two wins and they came from Max Biaggi.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

numpty nostro

trust you to criticise others when you post so much rubbish yourself.
Read the effin post again and tell me where I said or CCB said anything about no throttle no brake etc or just STFU.

bultoboy still cant see stoner doing wrong...can you?....unbelievable.

Reply to this Topic
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

Bob Barelyclingstoreality

If everyone on this site is such a bunch yoyos, so far beneath your vast wealth of experience and knowledge, so blinded by the fallen sun god they can't see the truth etc etc blah blah fucking blah...why don't you do us all a favour and just fuck off.

Reply to this Topic
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

Hugelean

Second that, the move wasn't so bad, it was just the hypocrisy and the typical stoner never acknowledging any fault style 'apology' that grates with me.

Reply to this Topic
filly46

May 12

filly46 says:

stoner fans

well to all you stoner fans hahahahaha, i would love to have seen stoners reaction if bautista nerfed him !!!!, better from rossi, lets hope this audi take over will inject some new motivation into ducati..

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

I like a bit of fairing bashing....

And I think it is part and parcel of good, hard motorcycle racing.... However, when you have a whiny little bitch like Stoner, crying if anyone dares to come near him on the track and being so opinionated about other riders being so dangerous, it then becomes a little harder to take when he starts swerving at riders like a prick and then blatantly just riding into another ones back out of sheer frustration.. I keep saying it, it is double fuckin standards and he needs a beat down by the powers that be... If it were Rossi then Stoner and his fans would be crying their little eyes out.... Bob and Nostro are a couple of bitter twats aint they.. ha ha... I bet they cried themselves to sleep Sunday night (again)... ha ha ha pricks.. That's twice in a few weeks now that Stoner's ambition has simply outweighed his talents....

I thought it was a fair race, nothing special but seen worse, JL was on another level, Dani looked comfortable, Dovi needs to be on a factory Yam next year, Zeee German is proving to be very classy indeed, Rossi had a great ride and did well to finish in 5th, Cal needs to sort his starts out but I felt he was powerless to Rossi at Mugello as he lost too much down the straights to him.. Nice job of being Rossi's shadow though.. Bad luck for Hayden but a decent ride before the mistake... And Stoner..... Well, the less said the better really.... Poor at best!! He seems to be going backwards... (Again) ha ha

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Buel

Stoner is having a patchy period and not doing as good a job as Pedrosa. He needs to sort it out or the title is gone. Have I said otherwise?

The pass on Bautista was hardly a T-bone or a deliberate ramming maneouvre. There was a gap, he stuck his bike in it and Bautista started closing it at the same time. The result was barely a tap, Bautista was hardly shoved off track was he - unlike Gibernau at Jerez (but that was racecraft obviously) The Rea / Haslam move in BSB at Donnington recently was much harder and had more dramatic consequences - yet Haslam never bitched about it,n nor anyone else - just a racing incident.

What I can't believe is the hypocrisy - people like you and other Rossi fanatics are lamenting the loss of Rossi at the front, stirring and roughing things up to disrupt the 'love-fest' of the top 3. Howling for him to return and dish out some fairing bashing. As soon as Stoner is involved in contact, you're all howling for a race ban.

Utter hypocrites.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

yamaha gytr yamaha hadnt won a title since 92 i think !!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
yammy7r

Apr 09

yammy7r says:

Sourmilkybars why dont you fuck off on some nursery school web site you fucking retard

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

heating up

its just heating up the season, bad finishing will only fuel a winner, casey will just come back stronger, at least he aint blaming anyone else but himself, moto gp needs a bit of drama imo, wsbk kiks it ass atm, so does moto 2 and 3.

as far as bradl deserving a factory ride!!! have a word, only 1st season.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle