Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo extended his championship lead today, dominating at Mugello to win by over five seconds. Lorenzo took advantage of Dani Pedrosa running slightly wide at the first corner to lead from start to finish. Pedrosa finished second, but was unable to keep up with his compatriot. Tech 3 Yamaha rider Andrea Dovizioso claimed his fourth podium finish of the season...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 July 2012 13:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
luke 7R

Jan 08

luke 7R says:

Oh and George waving at the crowd, what a NOB! He won’t be doing that next year when Marquez is dealing with him!

Reply to this Topic
chipsandgravy

Feb 11

Luke

JL will have the field in his back pocket next year, including the extremely talented Marquez. Marquez has huge potential no doubt, but he's yet to come up against a rider like Lorenzo (a now seasoned campaigner) who can churn out lap after lap after lap at such searing pace.

That's a different kind of pressure altogether than the close racing Moto2 offers, its much more phsychological, knowing you're at the limit with the guy down the road seemingly pulling tenths on you with such ease.

I, like most, am keen to see how Marquez handles it, especially given how he seems to sit and wait for quite a while in the Moto2 class, happy to follow before making his move. He wont have that luxury up against JL.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

MISTAKES

like i said, sometimes you do mistakes. CS is human. since jerez 2011 till sach race, did he ever made mistakes? NO.

he's human. about bautista, well, it's a bit dangerous, but bautista should knew that he didn't has pace to fight stoner. but maybe stoner a little bit to far either i guess. i'm as stoner fans could admit it.

BUT YOU ALL 46ERS MAKES RIGHT ALL ROSSI'S CRAZY DANGEROUS MANEUVER! jerks.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Marquez will have a (necessary to succeed) wake-up call against the standards of JL, captain Puigwash and Dovi next year (assume that AD gets the factory yam).  Marquez should set Bradl as his marker to start with - if he's smart.  He'll have a year of bedding in behind him so will know the ropes. Expect HRC to order in plenty of extra panels for the first half of the 2013 season.  MM might have a top 6 finish by mid way, i'm interested as to how the others will be with him.  He's got a 58 air about him and they will be in no mood to let him barge past. I for one am looking forward to it!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices