Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo extended his championship lead today, dominating at Mugello to win by over five seconds. Lorenzo took advantage of Dani Pedrosa running slightly wide at the first corner to lead from start to finish. Pedrosa finished second, but was unable to keep up with his compatriot. Tech 3 Yamaha rider Andrea Dovizioso claimed his fourth podium finish of the season...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 July 2012 13:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

WSBK kicks MotoGP well I have to agree with that it may have washed up riders but they still produce great racing for us fans.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

agreed

look at biaggi jesus his qp is far from spot on but he carves thru others riders like they are standing still and you cant say its just his rsv4 thats fast, still has 2 wheels!!, brits need to step up the game tho foggy would'nt stand for that!!!

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Milky-tits

Where was Spies on sunday? , did he take the day off? . Didnt see the bloke all race.............:shock:

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Trallier read the posts going down about Spies.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Another

excuse . If he was that bad , he shouldnt of been on the bike...........

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

Hard to understand how and why the Yamahas and the Hondas performances were completely reversed in the space of just one week. What is this season really about, riders ? I think not, bikes ? I think not, tyres ? oh yes. What the fuck are Bridgestone up to, is it really about having safe tyres that warm up quickly ? Is it really about getting the Ducati at the front ? Is it really about slowing down Stoner ? Or is it about giving slower CRT machines a better chance of putting heat into the tyres and closing the gap to the prototypes ?

Whatever it is that Bridgestone are trying to do they are failing at it miserably and fucking up the spectacle big time. Halfway through the season and Honda are rolling out a completely new bike to try to get over tyre issues, hows that for a money saver Carmello ?

Stoner, poor move on Bautista. A poor weekend after I posted that he wasn'r a dirty or dangerous rider, still believe that BTW.

Reply to this Topic
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

Don't gloat too much benny

You came very close to owing me a ford granada this weekend...

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Motoking

What a pathetic copout, what about the  thug tactics by Stoner. You can't have one rule for one and not the other.

Reply to this Topic
luke 7R

Jan 08

luke 7R says:

It’s ok for skippy to do what ever he wants, did you see Bautista look round, what the……… I hope he repay’s Stoner back next race with a t-bone. If it were the other way round he’d get a punch first from mardy then a penalty from the powers that be after

Reply to this Topic
luke 7R

Jan 08

luke 7R says:

Oh and George waving at the crowd, what a NOB! He won’t be doing that next year when Marquez is dealing with him!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices