Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Casey Stoner loses more ground in title race MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Casey Stoner loses more ground in title race

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Casey Stoner loses more ground in title race

Casey Stoner’s hopes of walking away from MotoGP at the end of the season as world champion suffered another major blow in Mugello yesterday. The Australian ended a difficult weekend in a disappointing eighth position and with factory Yamaha rival Jorge Lorenzo romping to a fifth win, Stoner heads into the second half of the campaign trailing the Spaniard by a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 July 2012 09:47)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Iv'e said it before and I'll say it again

stoner is nothing without the ultra stiff front tyre. He owes all of his "achievements" to Bridgestone.

You are the weakest link, GOODBYE!

And take your dangerous riding with you.

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Maybe Stoner should take a bit of his own advice??

“The biggest disappointment with our bike is that we haven't fixed any of the chatter problems and now we have this new front tyre I just can't find any confidence or feeling in the front.

"I can't attack the corner entry like I used to be able to. I'm nervous under brakes and I'm not getting the best out of the bike and tyres. This is the most disappointing thing that we haven't been able to fix that."

He should just "Adapt his riding style to suit the bike he is riding"  Yeah, sounds like good advice to me, this is after all what he recently said on a tv interview about someone struggling on the Ducati, he mentioned no names but it was quite obviously a girly dig at one particular rider...... I thought he was the God of riding round bike problems?? Surely a bit of chatter couldn't stop SuperStoner?? Sounds like he can't ride round problems to me and he wont be able to use the "They wouldn't get me new parts" excuse with Honda when he loses this championship... ha ha.. They are chucking the kitchen sink at him and he still can't direct the project in the right fucking way, maybe they should ask Pedro for some help, he seems to be doing alreeeet don't he?!

Ha ha - Keep Smiling :)

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Stoner

I'd put money on him retiring at the end of this season

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Moaner..

..let me ask you something; where is Stoner presently in the championship and where is the particular Ducati rider you referred to? Mmm, interesting...

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

37 points is huge but lets see what Honda has at the Mugello test today.

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

yeah i bet stoner forgot he said that about the ducati lol

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Casey saying only the other week the duke just needs to be ridden properly. He's had more new parts than ducati yet seems unable to ride around problems that Dani and Stefan take in their stride. Lost more ground in the credibility stakes also.. Casey, sort out your mentor/pr guy and get yourself on a bike for next year.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Moaner..

Pull your head out of your arse and try and appreciate the irony in my post. The fact that Stoner's having issues with the bike and is clearly not comfortable suggests he's having to ride around the problems. And yet he's still 3rd in the championship! Go back to school you Neanderthal..

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

3rd - But for how long??

Yeah, he is 3rd now but he is slipping backwards and it has got him rattled. Oh, and a DNF and an 8th is not really riding round problems very well is it... ha ha ha... Rossi's riding round problems left by Stoner and he got a 5th... Hmmm Interesting... Or Not!

Lets just hope the new bike that Honda have had to build him stops his bottom lip from quivering now eh...

Oh, and just coz you still hang around schools doesn't mean i want to okay? Weirdo...

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

Stoners pass

I'm very surprised that Stoner was not handed a penalty for that "pass" on Bautista, it was appaling, i'm kinda guessing that his squad could not complain too loudly as they are a Honda customer team?

Remember this next time Casey moans about another racers riding style.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle