Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow punished for sluggish start MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow punished for sluggish start

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow punished for sluggish start

Cal Crutchlow says he must improve his performance in the opening laps in MotoGP after he returned to the top six in Mugello yesterday. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider bemoaned his pace on a full fuel load and also pledged to improve his starts after another poor launch off the line at the start of the 23-lap clash. Crutchlow fought his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (16 July 2012 10:45)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Next year

Good ride from Cal & Vale, Cal's already making the right noises to be Vale's bitch next year lol.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Another

lucky podium for Dovi chinjaw.......

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Cals

season is just starting to warm up...... , hes giving Dovi a head start , and Dovi knows this.....

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Benny

You have the audacity to call Crutchlow a "brash, loud mouthed twat" after the tirade of abuse you've thrown at this forum today! I'm sorry mate, but you've clearly illustrated what a complete fool you really are. It's scary. Give us an insight to all your personal achievements and if they come close to the people you slate I'll be happy to retract the above comment. I'm guessing you won't be able to...

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Answer my question fool.

Benny, it's simple. Tell us all your glowing lifetime achievements and I'll retract my post. I can't make it any easier for you - you talk a big game, now lets here all about how great you are..time to walk the walk..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

My Point..

..is you shout and holler, but like many on here, you've got nothing to back it up with. You don't rate Crutchlow, fair enough. But don't start giving it Billy Big Boots about how he's achieved "zero", take Dovi's cock out of your arse and give some credit where credit's due..that's all..

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

CHR...

Don`t let him bother ya mate...he`s probably got photos of himself doing some poxy trackday on his wall...next to his signed picture of Bernard Manning..guy`s a Prick

Reply to this Topic
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

"the slug"

Anyone who can say a rider is a slug after he comes 6th in a top world class moto GP race is clearly a clueless fool. These guys are in the minority of the best riders in the world. None of them are sluggish or slug like in any way. Crutchlow had a good result this w end although yes as he says himself he has to do better of the line and early on. Interesting to hear his opinions on Rossi. As all us true bike fans know, he's lost nothing and will continue hassling the young up starts. Goooooo cal!!

Reply to this Topic
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

eh

not sure what he's trying to say, is he better than vale or is the duke a better bike at the end of the day a move to ducati will finish him off but will there be a factory place if spies goes because as hard as it is to say dovi has rinsed cal

Reply to this Topic
waipipi

Jul 06

waipipi says:

Great

Now we have a rodent hedgehog with torrets!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices