Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Bradl praises Dovizioso after podium fight MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Bradl praises Dovizioso after podium fight

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Bradl praises Dovizioso after podium fight

Stefan Bradl praised Andrea Dovizioso’s composure and smooth riding style after the German came within 0.046s of claiming a sensational debut MotoGP rostrum in yesterday’s Italian Grand Prix. The LCR Honda rider held third position from lap 10 but he was unable to prevent Dovizioso clinching a fourth podium in the last five races in front of his home crowd of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (16 July 2012 11:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Both deserve big praise they are having very good seasons. Both on new bikes and racing well. Dovi a class above Cal still and both Tech 3 guys a class above the very unlucky Spies.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

are u all blinded

unlucky is getting a tyre blowout, how in the hell is spies unlucky??????

factory yamaha best tyres available battling with a crt? what is unlucky ? races are what you make them see dovi and cal.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

benny

i do see the attraction to him, cool on the bike like jorge, factory ride is deserved tbh, spies has just his passport to get him outta jail, i heard jarvis has said tho its not enough!!! what you know?

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

ow10

i just think having food poisoning is pretty unlucky when you need to be at maximum fitness to race these bikes. No idea why that has upset ya so much. I'm indifferent to Spies really, sure he's there for the US market and he ain't the greatest Yam rider so doesn't deserve the full works bike, but hey it politics.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

handbags at dawn

im not on the level of wois convo that you are, i just slate milky cause he hates brits for some reason and bum rossi no matter what lol, but yer i heard that but hey ho thats the joys of gp's, based on results dovi would have the ride, be good to see them all on facotry m1's at valencia tho and see who comes out on top?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

The son of a Helmut

Just keeps getter better at every G.P. Such an impressive young man on a GP machine. Now let's clear some old deadwood from the top table and see these Moto2 graduates strut their stuff and really put the cool cats amongst the pigeons.

I really hope Ducati or Tech3 have their eye on Pol and Crazy Joe for 2013, I want to see them, Marquez and Bradl at each other.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Bloodbubble

As usual a fairly accurate assessment from you.

If Kawasaki and Suzuki had only stuck with it things might be different.
Sorry to mention this yet again, but certainly a poor show from those two factories.
Good luck Ducati. At least they stick with it when things are not going well. I hope the Audi takeover has a beneficial effect. 

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Without

reading all the posts, and worse, trying to decipher them....if you two really do know where each other live why don`t you man up and arrange to meet. 

Whats the point of an internet threat? 

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Amen!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

jesus

i only said factory ride and its turned into pitlane ladies day lol,

i just hope the racin does get better for our poor old wosibennymilky posts, they do brighten my day up.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices