Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Bradl praises Dovizioso after podium fight MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Bradl praises Dovizioso after podium fight

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Bradl praises Dovizioso after podium fight

Stefan Bradl praised Andrea Dovizioso’s composure and smooth riding style after the German came within 0.046s of claiming a sensational debut MotoGP rostrum in yesterday’s Italian Grand Prix. The LCR Honda rider held third position from lap 10 but he was unable to prevent Dovizioso clinching a fourth podium in the last five races in front of his home crowd of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 July 2012 11:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

well we will never know...

......what the result of wednesday will be.

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

What a joke....

If you don't like it, then don’t read it.... Don't start a sly hate campaign to get people booted off... At least a lot of their posts were a break from the monotonous wank that get's spewed up and used over and over again like some of the more boring regular posters come up with...

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

It was way beyond a joke

Consecutive posts full of meaningless expletives amusing? - littering every topic.

Yeah, hilarious.

Who said anything about a hate campaign - you'd like to assume MCN cleaned up their own forum, as is their responsibility.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Speak of the Devil...

It's BoringBoy himself... I am on about the "Hey Girls, lets all get together and get them kicked off" members...... It's fucking sad! Like i say, if you don't like it, don't read it.... Like i don't read half of your crap... I mean, you should be kicked off for boring the tits off people with your "I am not biased" bullshit when all you do is go out of your way to slate one rider and stick up for the one you blatantly favour... It gets more and more pathetic!!

Reply to this Topic
Pedbaker

Sep 04

Pedbaker says:

Offensive posts

Foul language and threats of violence will not be tolerated on this site.

Accounts will be deleted without warning. Keep it clean and polite please.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

moaner

get over it.meh.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

It's like this Moaner

You automatically assume people reported them to get them banned - although so what if they did, it was pathetic. More likely, MCN just did their job as if they hadn't they deserved to have their website closed down for allowing adults to behave like that on a public forum - which kids can read.

Now, I couldn't give two tits for what you think of me. I value the opinion of people I respect but people like you?

You're 'avin a larf.

Your enjoyment of the pathetic and abusive posts and your reaction to the censorship sword being wielded speaks volumes of the kind of person that lurks behind your cyber persona.

Boring and predictable suit you well - the only time you make an appearance is when one rider in particular has a bad day.

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

Moaner & Bulto

Why does it have to be all or nothing. 

This blog is cool in that we can use colourful language and have strong opinions on things without having every other post removed. I hope this doesn't change. 

I am strongly and violently opposed to bullying as some of you have seen. 

In saying that I hope no one went crying to MCN about the two crazies thats just pathetic. Those two would have calmed down on their own from the sheer embarrassment of their ladylike (at a certain time of the month) behaviour, it was just plain weird. It was ugly to watch but I would rather just skim over craze posts than have the freedom to post as freely as we have been able to taken away from us.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Parris

Allowing colourful language is one thing but constant abusive tirades full of seriously offensive language is another.

I began skipping Benny's posts days ago as he had just resorted to childish trolling before meltdown number 3 happened. As for calming down - Remember that was the third time, not first. 

It's fine to say skip the posts which most were probably doing by then but no site owner is going to allow that kind of language on their public forum. Kids can read it for christ sake, what does it teach them, that the UK has no moral standard anymore, anything is acceptable?

MCN are accountable for their site - would they print that language in their paper - no. They'd be prosecuted and shut down. Why is the website any different..

Reply to this Topic
twinkledh

Dec 10

twinkledh says:

Good on you for speaking against the yobs whom have infected this site! I thought it was a place to discuss motorbikes, not a playground for immature people to threaten one another.

This idea of a forum that can censor itself is a nonsense, a small minority of idiots have proved that. Threatening and boorish behaviour displayed by Benny is embarrassing. My son loves bikes, he reads this site and most of you are amusing and informative. What went on yesterday was a step to far!  

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices