Skip to content

Discuss This Illness rules Ben Spies out of Mugello test MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Illness rules Ben Spies out of Mugello test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Illness rules Ben Spies out of Mugello test

A virus that ruined yesterday's Italian MotoGP race for Ben Spies also ruled the Texan out of today’s test session at the Mugello circuit. Spies had a disastrous Mugello race after he was struck by a suspected bout of food poisoning during Saturday night. The 2009 World Superbike champion could only finish 11th after he complained of dizziness and sickness during the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 July 2012 15:40)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Benny

There used to be a geezer on the tellie called Jim Davidson..he wasn`t funny either..ever raced a bike Pal?..no I didn`t think so,you`re just another 5 o`clock hero..Prick

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

He may not be perfect

but I don't mind getting a little patriotic and openly supporting my fellow countryman, even if he does come from Coventry. I expect you'll be doing the same for all those famous and talented riders from......Wales?

Oh, wait, just thought of one! Chaz Davies! Isn't he the guy that got his arse handed to him time and time again in wss by one C.Crutchlow?

Aaaha, it all becomes clear now boyo!

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Time for a change in Spies crew or does he not have the balls to tell Tom to get lost.

Come to think of many reasons of having a disasterous performance this is the same crew that was with Ben during his WSBK year some of those guys need firing. Or even is he affected by the threat Jarvis issued diring the off season. But on the serious matter Houseworth needs the chop but does Spies have the balls to tell him feck off is the main question if Yamaha gives him a new deal then they will most likely want Ben to find a new crew chief and part ways with some crew members who aint doing their jobs properly.

Reply to this Topic
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

What's up benny?

What's your problem with crutchlow? What's all this negativity based on? Don't bother answering if u r just going to continue spouting off crap with no substance behind it as we have all heard enough of that from u already. Spies needs to get his head up and do something pronto. His Passport might well save him but his riding is not convincing anyone that he should be on that bike and in that team.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Bens Pies

There arent many riders with the run of bad luck Bens having, he's not slow , we can say that cant we? Eventually you stop hearing the background noise , but you have to tune it out ;o)

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Waste of time.

Benny is a waste of time no point even replying to that fool.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Check again

no mods. Or rockers.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

The poor Brits

trailler says

Milky

Cal kicked Spies's arse on sunday , being ill is no excuse........

Losing does something to you, it brings out desperation. So these days what's a Brit to do in order to win. Well why not beat a sick man on a bike, then turn around and say,  baboon man foot is broken since Saturday, June 16, 2012.

It's July 16th and the Brits are weeping, wailing and lamenting about the pain gorilla boy is having with this broken foot. It is known that bone takes 4 to 6 weeks to heal, but monkey man's got primate bone. So expect him and the Brits to use this to its fullest for his shit performance the last few races.

Milking it to the utmost monkey man contradicts himself and lies to make up for shit performance.

From Crash.Net

“Extensive analysis of the [hospital] scans has revealed the former World Supersport Champion hasn't suffered any fractures and he is already able to put weight on his left foot after doctors reduced the swelling around his heel and ankle.”

But after passing a medical check and completing Sunday's Silverstone warm-up, Crutchlow wrote on Twitter:

“Full extent of injury is I have a broken and dislocated left ankle. It's back in place now but worst pain I've had so will try my best in race.”

Talk about Milking nothing. LMAO. MTFU

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Milky-tits

You do make us laugh at times....:biggrin: , cracking joke Milky .

Shit performance!!!.......compared to who?.....factory rider Spies .

I will ask again - Why is Spies so far off the pace? , Why is the gorrila leeding him in the points table?.

Reply to this Topic
luke 7R

Jan 08

luke 7R says:

What a fool you are Mikly, This is about bikes not the fact you don’t like British people.
Spies has no right to have that bike he’s a let down (so far this year), The ride should do to Dovi but he’s already have a factory ride for 6 (?) years and done nothing noticeable.
Just off to plan my September the 11th party, What a great day, everyone in my city always has a good old laugh

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices