Skip to content

Discuss This ECU glitch halts Valentino Rossi’s Mugello test MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > ECU glitch halts Valentino Rossi’s Mugello test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

ECU glitch halts Valentino Rossi’s Mugello test

Valentino Rossi’s hopes of getting in vital development miles on a revised Ducati GP12 engine in Mugello were wrecked by an engine management glitch that forced the Italian to miss most of the afternoon session. The Italian had only completed 23 laps when a new ECU failed at Turn 12 and Rossi crashed out as a result. The 33-year-old was unhurt in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 July 2012 09:52)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

Ballsacks

Bautista would be having a word but his ridiculous incident at assen has left him without a leg to stand on, wisely he's keeping stchum

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

Bob

Leemuz, weak argument mate. The last time I checked, you race to win, rookie, champion, whatever.

If your bike isn't capable of winning you can't race to win.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

No the other way to do it Cartoon Janitor

is to swing your helmet into the face of a competitor, `a la Rossi on Biaggi. Although to give Rossi the benefit of the doubt perhaps he mistook his helmet for his handbag.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Wosi

Take any opinion from Bob with a pinch of salt, his hatred of Rossi has deluded him. He knows his arguments are weak because he has to resort to insults in his replys.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Motoking

Your argument still doesn't stand up. If you think that Stoners pass was ok, then there is noway that you can call Rossi a 'thug racer'. IMO Stoners move wasn't that bad, back in the 70s these moves were going on all the time.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Atleast rossi had the balls to apologise face to face

and not on the end of a keyboard. Not to worry, only 9 more races and the cowardly wonder from down under is history.

A short history which will be remembered more for the whining than the winning.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

firebird

i didn't say it's ok move. i said they both on fire. and seems stoner frustate so much about the tire that made him made that mistakes. for 7 months you hold your angry, maybe he loose it cause bautista tried over much to hold stoner.

is it ok with you firebird???. anyway, actually you should see again when marco took dani out. marco tried to close dani's front and leave no space. and that's the same gone with stoner and bautista. the differ was bautista gave him space.

but i still think stoner should not did it cause he can fell with bautista and it'll be more miserable.

my judge is fair.

SUPERMARIO : actually it's rossi the whinning, cause stoner took WC that season. HAHAHAHA. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

firebird

and that's why technology improve so much. we need this technology by experience in the field. we should have super fast transportation but at the same time we want safety. and yamaha and honda trying to make this happen.

BUT ASSPELATA, HIS GANG WITH SUPPORT FROM MR. 9 TIMES ASS WC, TRY TO MAKE US BACK TO 70'S. OK??? AND THIS IS NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

Supermario

Such a fine last statement and oh so true...genius

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

My pleasure!

I live to give  =)