Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati to utilise Audi expertise MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati to utilise Audi expertise

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ducati to utilise Audi expertise

Ducati will start utilising Audi’s vast technical expertise immediately to try and improve its Desmosedici project in the MotoGP world championship. Ducati technical boss Filippo Preziosi said Audi’s acquisition of the Bologna factory in a deal rumoured to be worth over £700m would give Ducati’s engineering group access to a huge pool of knowledge. The Italian manufacturer is trying to close down...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (18 July 2012 14:45)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

How do you figure Fireturd?

Like I've said before, Georgey riding around like a nonce giving the royal wave to all the queens in the Ducati stand doesn't really make for a good lap time! If he was giving it the berries, it'd be the usual 30 odd seconds mate. If it were gonna happen, it would've happened, you know it, he knows it, enough of the same old shit from you and the other dickheads!

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Bob

As i've said before, throwing the insults only makes your argument weaker and shows you aren't very articulate. Apart from that, Lorenzo was only slowing down in the last couple of laps, which doesn't amount to an extra 20 secs. Only a few races ago he was constantly 60secs behind and the likelyhood of stopping Cal and the like, from passing him were non existent. As I said Rossi is moving in the right direction and it's only your hatred of him that is stopping you seeing it.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

FIREBIRD3

Your right pal Bob is just a biter old man just let him get on with it

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

never has and never will

......come close to getting anywhere near a win on the ducati

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Simon

Can I come to you to get my palms read???

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

firebird

no need i can read them from here.....hang on it`s coming through........yep u deffo had rossi`s cock in the palm of your hand....that`s a £20 donation to the `please god let rossi win on the ducati` miracle foundation please

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Simon

Get ready to praise the lord then, Rossi will be winning soon!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
luke 7R

Jan 08

luke 7R says:

I’m a big Rossi fan but who you kidding Firebird? Simon’s right, he won’t win on the duke unless George, Dani, Stoner, Cal and Dovi fall off in heavy rain. He either need’s to jump ship now or change the only thing that Duc’s problem could be, that crap L4 engine.

The only way the duc will win is the same way they did in superbike’s “Because we use steel frame and V twin engine can we have xxxcc over the rest of the field to make it fair”
If it wasn’t for them we’d still be shooting round on 750’s!

If he jumps on the Yam he'll be winnnig within a few rounds!

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

Actually luke, if you knew anything about gp, you would know that the ducati engine is one of, if not the best and most powerful engine on the grid. The problem, again if you knew anything, is that ducati are struggling to find a way of directing the power through to the ground which is why Rossi is suffering chronic steering problems and a rear rubber that lasts as long as the credibility of your posts

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices