You are in... Forums > General > General > I passed woohoo

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

I passed woohoo

Well guys n girls I can clearly say that I have passed my bike test. Had mod1 last week and passed that with no minors, and mod2 today again with no minors.

After riding on a cbt for 3 years, and the accident last year which i have been out of the saddle for a year. I can't believe I have done it!!!!!

I think I have given my mum a few more grey hairs lol, and my dream to ride to the IOM TT and Scotland will now come true.

TS xx

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (19 July 2012 13:58)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

tulipsam...

when you say a 2012 model,do you mean a pre-registerd 2011 one or the new for 2012 model?the main difference being the newer model has an improved swing arm / chain adjustment, and larger up-swept exhaust and front indicators not flush in the radiator cowl....it's up to you which suits best and which you prefer the look of......and if you can live with the scooteresque exhaust on the Gladius.:smile

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

1. er6n 2011  
  2. er6n 2012  
Reply to this Topic
obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

Aye

congrats.

ANd you've made the sun come out as well.

Nice one :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

:o)

Hey Whiskers I would love to buy your bike honestly I would but I don't think my wrist would be up for the riding position....:upset:

Oldish I think it was the 2011 model as it was white, but on their description it said 2012. I must admit I do prefer the look of the 2012 model and the colours too. I am keen on the Gladius but a few of my fellow biker chums have said that it is a crrrrrrrrrrap ride. I suppose it all boils down to comfort and how I feel riding really.

Thanks Obewan, but sadly the sun did NOT shine down sarrrrrf, it chucked it down and flooded :upset:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

tulipsam

Well done you ...on bouncing back from your accident and injuries in such style. :winkie: 

The future's bright. :smile

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

tulipsam...

If Carlsberg did bike reviews......this might help you decide....or not.I think this must be the worst video review of bikes I've ever seen.....test ride on both bikes( preferably accompanied with a riding friend)It's the only way.:smile

Ozzy comparison.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices