Skip to content

Discuss This Suzuki Inazuma first ride: "A doddle to ride" First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Suzuki Inazuma first ride: "A doddle to ride"

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Suzuki Inazuma first ride: "A doddle to ride"

Suzuki UK has just announced that its new roadster won’t arrive in the UK until September, but MCN managed to secure an exclusive first taster at the factory’s top secret Motorcycle Technical Centre at Komaba Iwata-Shi to get a taster of how the new commuter twin measures up – and we were impressed! The Inazuma is an entry-level budget bike...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 July 2012 16:40)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
krendan

Jul 12

krendan says:

Video

just one thing, when will have MCN a video about inazuma 250?

Reply to this Topic
MACH50

Aug 12

MACH50 says:

Performance specs ?

I do not have access to the MCN magazine sitting here in India.
But I am very eager to know what performance has it got on tap.

Truly speaking, the bike has a good potential to rival both the CBR250R and the KTM Duke 200 ( India) when it comes to reaching the 140kmph quickly, then both the CBR250R and the Inazuma 250 takes some miles to get past the 150kmph mark.

But I really want to know what is the 0-100 kmph timing of the Inazuma 250.............is it sub 9 seconds or sub 10 seconds ?

Honda CBR250R test in India does 0-100 in 8.76 secs.
KTM Duke 200 test in India does 0-100 in 9.92 secs.

Both Duke and CBR are 25bhp machines , but CBR has more torque, hence it is expected that the Inazuma 250 would do better than Duke 200 in reaching 100 kmph from standstill, but how it fares against the CBR is what I am eager to know.

Reply to this Topic
bleep

Jan 10

bleep says:

Suzuki Inazuma

When you're stuck in down town commuter traffic, you don't want a head down riding position, a fussy, rev happy power plant with no flywheel weight, or a glitchy, heavy clutch and sticky, graunchy gearbox. What you do want is an easy riding, flexible but not too powerful friend of a bike, that works with you to get you to work. If you have to think about maintaining your place in the traffic queue by manipulating the bike's controls, you're probably not maintaining sufficient situational awareness. A bike like to Inazuma is sweet enough to make the daily commute less of a grind, which justifies its place in Suzuki's line up. Maybe picking one of these for your commute, rather than subjecting yourself and your sports bike or big cruiser to that punishment, might be a smart idea. Use the right tool for the appropriate job. Over time, with its great economy, if used sensibly, it will probably pay for itself. Maybe I just like the way Suzukis ride and handle...

Reply to this Topic
turkeylegs

Apr 13

turkeylegs says:

Suzuki Inazuma

Iv done nearly 1000 miles on mine now and its going well. It can accelerate ok if you want it too,not like a two stroke though and without a two strokes power band but smoothly pulls all the way, and because of the torque anything over 30 mph in sixth is fine, just twist and off you go. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle