Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo unfazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo unfazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo unfazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential Yamaha return

Jorge Lorenzo wouldn’t be fazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential return to Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad next season. Rossi is being strongly linked to return to the Yamaha factory squad he quit at the end of 2010 having won four world titles and 46 races in a seven-year period that was the most successful in the Japanese factory’s history. After a disastrous spell...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 July 2012 15:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

He wont touch that maybe the works ride should Rossi return to old pastures or even an American swap with Hayden.

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

mmm

Ihope he gets a motogp ride...he may well come good again next year.....so hope VR goes to yam...or gresini honda....

Reply to this Topic
slit

Mar 11

slit says:

leemuz

hey, I've been reading your posts for a year or so now, and I always enjoy them, and wish you were more around here. Your observations and insights seem always solid, what do you do? Were/are you a racer or just a hard core fan lol

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

slit

Cheers, i do try to be matter of fact though ive found myself getting dragged into slagging matches with this CS vs VR stuff...

Thing is the orange thong brigade seem to agressively defend there idol...while the Yellow thong wearers are more happy go lucky in there defence....

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

This will come down to one thing in the end. Sponsorship.  Yamaha need a title sponsor and if Rossi can bring them that the the ride's his.

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Leemuz..

..Murkyarse,Hardlylean,Buell etc..happy go lucky??? Never read anything from more bitter & twisted past dwellers!!

Reply to this Topic
1batfink

May 08

1batfink says:

Sadly Rossi, your ambition did out weigh your talent...

time to run back to a bike you can ride and not be worried about privateers or CRT catching you. i really hope you return to your legendary days.

Reply to this Topic
ChrisSYD

Nov 08

ChrisSYD says:

I really hope he goes with yamaha.. as much as i don't like the poof, it will be good to have someone else at the front, making a race of it.......... imagine he signs with yamaha and then ducati brings out a new bike for the last few races and he wins 3 in a row....lol Ben cold pies has had enough, milky might like cold in the middle pies but no one else does, gooooone

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

he will get that ride

he brings sponsorship which yamaha don`t have and won`t get next season either.........what`s going to be interesting is the the reaction from the yellow cock wearing fraternity if he still doesn`t win

Reply to this Topic
ChrisSYD

Nov 08

ChrisSYD says:

if he doesn't win its because lorenzo made the M1 into a one person bike and screwed the development

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices