Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo unfazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo unfazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo unfazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential Yamaha return

Jorge Lorenzo wouldn’t be fazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential return to Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad next season. Rossi is being strongly linked to return to the Yamaha factory squad he quit at the end of 2010 having won four world titles and 46 races in a seven-year period that was the most successful in the Japanese factory’s history. After a disastrous spell...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 July 2012 15:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

So you are a big fan of NASCAR afterall then Wosi?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

..NASCAR?!

There's only one Oval in my sporting book.

By that typically hip wiggling sidestep, I take it you don't want to discuss the point in question?

A shame..because I think it's important.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

You have a point Wosi?

Bloody well make it then! I agree on the Oval front though. Big test going on right now Between South Africa A & B.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

same old spout

modded name and avatar does'nt cover the fact your still talking out of your rectum. football factory chav.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

One complaint always levelled..

..at Mr Stoner, and reiterated again in Wosi's recent post, is he fk's off into the distance and spoils the show. Sweet mother of God, what the hell's the boy meant to do? he's a motorcycle racer, paid to win races and if the other's can't keep up how on earth is that his fault? It's the most ridiculous argument to make and consequently never answered by Stoner's critics. Some of you forget, to win at this level, in any shape or form requires skills the majority of us can only dream about...

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Words of Wosdom.

"Winning isn't important to Flossi!"

Phew! How fuckin lucky is this guy!

Reply to this Topic
thejudge

Sep 09

thejudge says:

bob im in stitches at that,and thats before my rations of merryment juice,ya witty fkr

Reply to this Topic
spdmon

Aug 09

spdmon says:

He would be GOAT if there was no competition

I feel sorry for Valentino. When Casey retire, Jorge will kick his ass regularly. To bad, he would be GOAT if there was no competition. Damn that Stoner and Lorenzo, they have to ruin everything!

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

46ERS THE DUMBEST

you all 46ers are the dumbest fans that hipnotize to spend your money to 46 goods! why factory like yamaha and honda have to hire 30M euro rider for shit??? they already KNEW (since 2011) that rossi is just one of the best rider out there. without honda and yamaha motorcycle, ROSSI IS SHIT!!!!! actually honda already knew it since 2004. so if you're the owner of that big company, would you spend 30M euro for SHIT???!!! I'M SURE YOU ALL THE DUMBEST PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD TO HIRE HIM. or are you all not? i stated once again (for firebird specially) a rider needs 5 things to won WC : 1. The bike must be great 2. The set up with good engineering 3. the tire that support it 4. The rider with best skill 5. THE LUCK STONER has : 1. one rare of the best skill (example : 5 times he shown how to slide in PI, etc) 2. the bike (he is master prey of BEAST) 3. the tire 4. the good engineering 5. some luck (rarely) BUT ROSSI HAS : 1. THE BIGGEST CHUNK OF LUCK 2. HAS the best factory bike as long as his career in race 3. the best engineering 4. best skill 5. best tire so don't ask again why honda and yamaha won't hire him. he just one of the best out there. nothing special. LOL

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

46ERS THE DUMBEST

you all 46ers are the dumbest fans that hipnotize to spend your money to 46 goods! why factory like yamaha and honda have to hire 30M euro rider for shit??? they already KNEW (since 2011) that rossi is just one of the best rider out there. without honda and yamaha motorcycle, ROSSI IS SHIT!!!!! actually honda already knew it since 2004. so if you're the owner of that big company, would you spend 30M euro for SHIT???!!! I'M SURE YOU ALL THE DUMBEST PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD TO HIRE HIM. or are you all not? i stated once again (for firebird specially) a rider needs 5 things to won WC : 1. The bike must be great 2. The set up with good engineering 3. the tire that support it 4. The rider with best skill 5. THE LUCK STONER has : 1. one rare of the best skill (example : 5 times he shown how to slide in PI, etc) 2. the bike (he is master prey of BEAST) 3. the tire 4. the good engineering 5. some luck (rarely) BUT ROSSI HAS : 1. THE BIGGEST CHUNK OF LUCK 2. HAS the best factory bike as long as his career in race 3. the best engineering 4. best skill 5. best tire so don't ask again why honda and yamaha won't hire him. he just one of the best out there. nothing special. LOL

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle