Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo unfazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo unfazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo unfazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential Yamaha return

Jorge Lorenzo wouldn’t be fazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential return to Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad next season. Rossi is being strongly linked to return to the Yamaha factory squad he quit at the end of 2010 having won four world titles and 46 races in a seven-year period that was the most successful in the Japanese factory’s history. After a disastrous spell...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 July 2012 15:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Dog day afternoon.

Awe?..perhaps.

Nearly all, I would suggest, have a great deal of respect for his abilty and undoubted race craft.

Had his day and metaphorically dead? Haha..you wish. Old wosi will be here to remind you of those words when the time comes. Truth be told, you know the reality of the situation and will be about as surprised as me when the worm turns my friend.

Cal is just telling it as it is..I reckon he has a tad more insight than the orange fudge packers on here.

Outstanding peformance by Amla and SA. Due to piss it down all day tomoz though, so there's still a chance we can keep top spot in the test rankings. It's a long way down to 7th..

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

That's out mate...

Changing the subject slightly.  Melandri has done the double at Brno.  He & Hayden should have a chat over a hotdog or a large Peperroni (no pun intended whatsoever) on life after the ghost.  Given this is the calm before the media frenzy if the Marlboro and Rossi rumours come to fruition (and who's denying it... errr no-one), just what is that bespectacled cheese eating dick monkey Prezzo going to do with his team now?  Cal may very well end up staying right where he is if Dovi hightails (with 69er) to WSB. 

p.s Pietersen must feel right at home at the minute....

Reply to this Topic
1050cc

May 09

1050cc says:

"Outside of a few green CRT riders nobody on the grid is in awe of Valentino Rossi - well one more exception perhaps - the slavish, fawning, ride seeking Cal Crutchlow." Wow, this guy continues his Rossi exorcism! Hasn't worked yet has it mate? You still seem to be obsessed by #46 and continue to spout your venom having been booted off other sites for being a knobend, now MCN is your home? Give it up mate. You won't win. Doesn't matter what Rossi does, he will still be more popular than any rider out there. Stoner is amazing but will be forgotten VERY quickly as he is a big girl's blouse. When Rossi goes, you will have absolutely NOTHING to bitch about. No Rossi, no under-appreciated Aussie rider. What the hell will you moan about? ...And you will, you always have.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Talking about Cricket on a motorcycle forum seems strange that sport is corrupt.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

British mate. We talk about all sport with such passion when we take a shit it's actually tickets to an event somewhere involving some kind of sport.  With one of our mates called Dave.  God save the Queen (etcetera).

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

le tour

well done bradley wiggins and the sky team

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

mmm

Cricket sucks......5days to win a match has to be the single most boring sport on the planet...

If it ain't got a motor it ain't interesting.....

P.s Elbowz ya quite right with the corrupt quote....

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Hey 10cc to the power of an overbored C70

The topic is Cricket not Nostro.

However being a great despiser of utter bullshit let me correct you. I chose to let my Motomatters subscription expire, unlike Wosi on MCN, I was not kicked off. I reached a point where reading Emmett's fawnication became simply distasteful - especially when the devious sniveling little man decided he would selectively delete my comments whilst leaving his to skew the debate in his favour - quite pathetic. When a blogging journo can utter sentiments like "Rossi would win titles if on a RCV" and "Rossi is bigger than the sport"  then how on earth can he be taking seriously? Not only is he fundamentally deluded, but he's chosen to comprise his own income stream by uttering such comments. Have you noticed how many decent commentators no longer bother with MotoMatters? Do you also recall how he created a 'David Emmett' profile here on  MCN 12 months ago to have a foundation-less crack at our man Bob - very, very uncool all around.

Would that worm be the same twisting, turning, contorting, burrowing downwards, head in the sand nr.46  invertebrate Wosi that's now the laughing stock of the paddock?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

nostril

Yeh yeh nostril, its everybody else and not you. Emmet gave you a hard time because your comments are shit. I think I hear your boy bulto calling you to bed.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

The comment with the C word comes into play.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle