Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo unfazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo unfazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo unfazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential Yamaha return

Jorge Lorenzo wouldn’t be fazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential return to Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad next season. Rossi is being strongly linked to return to the Yamaha factory squad he quit at the end of 2010 having won four world titles and 46 races in a seven-year period that was the most successful in the Japanese factory’s history. After a disastrous spell...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 July 2012 15:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

looking at your pic parris

i`d say your the bitch and take your boyfriends member every night.....i``d go on a diet diet as well son,u look like one fat fuk in those leathers,stick to swallowing the man fat and cut out the biscuits...unless ya boyfriend likes em porky....keep ya chins up

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

haha simey

Its a photo of your hero tom cruise and your cult of scientology leader on their ducatis you retard . Nice try Mr Boring.... You seem calmer today simey did you get your period.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

well done smackbum

but don`t forget rossi is `improving the ducati`....this of course is the bike that was winning races the day before rossi stepped on it to develop it into a championship package in 10 minutes after the last race of the 2010 season.......oh hang on....it`s done....NOTHING....oh sorry i`m not allowed to write down the facts otherwise smackbum and i will be villified by parris for printing the truth and we can`t have that.....last season rossi won 10 races on the duke and took the championship.....or was i dreaming? can`t tell as realityand facts seem to be blurred everytime i come on here

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

Simey feels vilified

Read the posts simey. You started attacking someone, acanada actually, for their opinion calling them "prick" etc and I called you out for it. Just read your posts and see where you behaved like a mean girl and then I pointed it out to you. It really is Simple simon. You can dish it out but you can't take it. You really are a weak internet warrior aren't you. You call someone a prick and then you say you feel vilified when I call you a bitch for doing attacking someone. That is pretty dumb mate. stay nice

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Full house?

Fair summary smackbum.  Do you think Dorna and Jarvis are going to tell Dovi and Cal to slow down?  else the renewal of Ben on that factory Yam is going to expose the smoke filled backroom poker deals that the US marketing and bosses of GP are actually doing.  If Cal and Dovi keep beating him, the memory of 3 AMA titles, 1 WSB title and 1 win in GP will be just that.  1 US Passport on eBay.  Thank you. 

Reply to this Topic
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

Future potential is hard to judge

Shawn - you are right that on performance Ben Spies should be 3rd in line for the factory seat next year.

But .....

Would Yamaha want to put a Honda factory reject on their #2 bike?  I think not ....

Would Yamaha instead sign a talented (but unproven in GP) pom?  I think not ...

What they desperately need is a Marky Mark type of padawan to learn from the old master.  I don't think they have given up on Ben Spies yet - maybe they are waiting to see what happens at Laguna Seca.  It wouldn't look good to sack him in front of the home crowd, I would have thought.

Last throw of the dice for Ben???

Reply to this Topic
Nostrildamus

Jul 12

Nostrildamus says:

I am the new nostro!

And my favourite colour is yellow

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

Nostril

I like the new nostril

Reply to this Topic
Nostrildamus

Jul 12

Nostrildamus says:

I like myself

I feel like a changed man and owe everyone who i have offended on a daily basis an apology, starting with you leemuz...... i'm sorry could you ever forgive me? Also Mr Rossi everything i have said about you in past isn't true, i didn't mean it. I would also like to apologise to Wosi.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

No

bible quotes today? , only movie......

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN