You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > Nicky Hadon - Class Act

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

no1toprider

Aug 02

no1toprider says:

Nicky Hadon - Class Act

What a class act Nicky Hadon is, Bradl hung him out to dry last weekend but Nicky never bitched and whinned, he was gutted but got quoted as saying he'd have gone for the same move. He beat Repsol's favoured rider Pedrosa to the world title when he was at Honda, much to Honda's displeasure, and regularly betters Rossi at Ducati. The only team mate ever to really out shine Nicky has been Stoner, who had some special raport with the Duke. Haydon had the beating of Pedrosa, Pedrosa currently has the beating of Stoner. I dont think Haydons ability gets the respect he rightly deserves. Much as I admire what Cal is doing this season he does not deserve to deprive Hadon of his place at Ducati, if there was any fairness in the sport Cal or Dovi would get Spies's ride.  

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (22 July 2012 00:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
afs98mrj

May 04

afs98mrj says:

it's spelt HAYDEN mate

:lol: you're having a laugh right?

2003 rossi 1st, hayden 5th

2004 biaggi 3rd, hayden 8th

2005 hayden 3rd, not sure who was his team mate that year 

2006 hayden 1st, pedrosa 5th

2007 pedrosa 2nd, hayden 8th

2008 pedrosa 3rd, hayden 6th

2009 stoner 4th, hayden 13th

2010 stoner 4th hayden 7th

2011 rossi 7th, hayden 8th

2012 rossi 6th, hayden 8th

i think the stats speak for themselves mate.  hayden's a nice bloke but, let's be honest here, he's a mid-packer.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
no1toprider

Aug 02

no1toprider says:

like for like

Compare like for like, ie against his team mates on equal bikes, only Stoner has really outshone him, Pedrosa did not and nither is the GOAT now. If Haydon had been allowed to stay at Repsol as long as Pedrosa was he would have been a multiple champion and not a 1 time champion. He is a CLASS ACT.

Reply to this Topic
afs98mrj

May 04

afs98mrj says:

like for like

the riders i've listed for each year ARE haydens team mates for that year so i AM comparing him to "his team mates on equal bikes".

as you can see he's been consistently beaten by his team mates on the same bike with one, maybe two, exceptions.

MIDPACKER

Reply to this Topic
no1toprider

Aug 02

no1toprider says:

Haydon

Both Ducati who have just resigned Haydon for 2 more years, and I are having a real laugh !! :lol:.  

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices