Skip to content

Discuss This Impressive first race win for Melandri at Brno World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Impressive first race win for Melandri at Brno

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Sportsdesk  says:

Impressive first race win for Melandri at Brno

Marco Melandri (BMW Motorrad Motorsport) posted an impressive win in the first race at Brno after making his way through from a mid-pack position in a race that started with many wet patches on the circuit, Tom Sykes Long time leader(Kawasaki Racing Team) finished second and his team-mate Loris Baz third, the first podium place for the teenage French rider....

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (22 July 2012 15:23)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sonoki

Sep 12

sonoki says:

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful http://www.cheapsocialmarketing.net/ information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

Reply to this Topic
missmichielle

Nov 12

That was really a breathtaking game for me but congratulations to the winners that they really made it. Thanks, Emergency Dentist Utah

Reply to this Topic
angelinecurtez

Apr 13

I am not sure if things will get better. I thank God for also what you've done. it will be into something else. thanks, property agent NY

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices