Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

entus

Sep 11

entus says:

Lowlife pond scum

Fucking twaaaaaaaat!
My daughter has just got a house and is in the process of moving in. She's pregnant and due in the middle of August so she's trying to sort the house before she finally leaves home. Sometime between Thursday night and Saturday morning some theiving, lowlife shit bastard of a cunt broke into her house and stole all the unborn baby's clothes. Fucking bastard. Anyone know anymore fucking twatting swear words cos I'm running out. Hope I find the fucker who did it.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 July 2012 21:15)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
fogie

Jan 04

fogie says:

what happens in the vid??

:lol: let's just say, breeze blocks and hands..... don't think they'll try thieving again.   Serves 'em right.   :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
micepunk

Jun 12

micepunk says:

sounds like my kind of sport, although the chainsaw is my weapon of choice. i quote "the saw is family"  :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
fogie

Jan 04

fogie says:

chainsaw?

Hmm, chainsaw sounds good   :winkie:  think I'll have a look on ...........  :lol:

Reply to this Topic
entus

Sep 11

entus says:

fogie

That's nasty. Would hate to think someone might do something like that to the thieving bastard cunt.:lol:

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

entus

pm me his name and address if its in the vincinity of lancashire justice will be done, i promise you mate.

Reply to this Topic
RogerRSV

Jul 09

RogerRSV says:

Whicker Man.

Once a month they should take these low lifes and do what Christopher Lee did..............but no pigs etc, just these fuckmuppets.

Reply to this Topic
entus

Sep 11

entus says:

babyrocket

Can't pm you, think it's cos your profile is hidden. Probably be at Devil's Bridge though on Sunday (weather permitting) on a noisy, grey CB500 if you're there.

Reply to this Topic
KWAKZ750S

Aug 08

KWAKZ750S says:

Entus

Why not post his name and address on here, then we can find various other sites to post it on and make the wee fanny an internet sensation???

Reply to this Topic
entus

Sep 11

entus says:

Kwak & Babyrocket

Having thought about this I'm wondering if the guy who told my daughter the name of the alleged thief is entirely trustworthy. It turns out that he's the local drug dealer on her street so may not be the best person to believe. Maybe the guy owes him money or something like that. Either way, I wouldn't want to think someone was getting a lot of shit dropped on them because of someone else's grudge. I could be wrong of course, I'm only speculating. We'll just have to hope the police get the cunt or someone else confirms the name.
Cheers for the support!

Reply to this Topic
KWAKZ750S

Aug 08

KWAKZ750S says:

Entus

You're welcome, and I hope all goes well for your daughter in the next couple of weeks.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle