Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Mickey Rourke's custom ridden First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: Mickey Rourke's custom ridden

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Mickey Rourke's custom ridden

American custom builder Roland Sands is a curious mix of top level racer and world class fabricator, and his bikes follow that route - they're often beautiful to behold, yet outrageously fast. Sands was the man who turned a Ducati Desmosedici into a dirt tracker. His latest creation, a Harley-Davidson Softail, has been bought by grizzled Hollywood star Mickey Rourke.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 July 2012 13:54)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

It Took....

"9 and a half weeks" to build, It's made of "Iron Man" and the engine is "the Boxer".....Jeeeze ,I Wet myself writing this Stuff......!

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

Sounds better then it looks for my personnal taste.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

I would imagine

Peter Stringfellows bathroom looks pretty similar.

Reply to this Topic
bird1050

Nov 07

bird1050 says:

ok

Don't usualy like custom bikes as the look mostly ugly as hell. however this one is ok.

White , black and gold nice but the rest na.

Lets see someone take a modern bike and do something amazing with it. Besides buying a few custom parts and puting them on

Reply to this Topic
Toecutter71

Jun 10

Toecutter71 says:

10+ vs OC

In comparation whit retards from OC..is wonderfull bike...but again that V2 engine is something which i never understud, besides the huge torque ... nothing else,  big, ugly sound like broken fridges, vibrate worse than average Shtill chainsaws ... design is o.k and insert a dukati or Aprilla or triumpf engine... and then it could be called quite successful cafe racer

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices