Skip to content

Discuss This Toni Elias replaces Hector Barbera at Laguna Seca MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Toni Elias replaces Hector Barbera at Laguna Seca

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Toni Elias replaces Hector Barbera at Laguna Seca

Toni Elias will replace injured compatriot Hector Barbera on the Pramac Ducati GP12 in this weekend’s US MotoGP round at Laguna Seca. Barbera is currently recovering from a double break in his left leg after a training accident last Friday ruled him out for between four and six weeks. Barbera’s Pramac Ducati team has called up Elias to replace him in California...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (24 July 2012 10:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Elias no stranger to Pramac he got them their best results two back to back podium finishes Brno and Misano in 2008 that puts both works Ducati riders to shame. Looking at it know I am sure there could have been better replacements then Elias.

Reply to this Topic
oily1984

Mar 09

oily1984 says:

Hope that Elias takes this opportunity. I've thought for a while now that he needs to settle at a team as he never spends more than a season in one place before moving manufacturer or class. But atleast he has fairly recent knowledge of the bike and the team may even be able to interpolate a base setting from previous years and get a half decent result. It might get him a ride next year if Audi want more Ducati's on the grid next year.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrildamus

Jul 12

Nostrildamus says:

I am the new nostro!

and i take back all my previous comments on MCN i have changed.

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

revben

ummm you just got another thing wrong. BTW now I know why no one welcomed you back unlike wosi who everyone was happy to see back.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrildamus

Jul 12

Nostrildamus says:

RevyBenny

I am not doing anything wrong so what exactly is it i should stop doing? Anyway i agree with elbows Pramac should have tried to source another rider, get some young guns to cling on to that unrideable beast of a bike

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

noyes

pramac must love getting bad results, put someone reliable on their machine for a change, elias does not deserve any shot back in moto gp,a few wildcard ride for a moto 2 young gun could open a new door or upset mr rossi lol.

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Missed opportunity

...to bring in a young gun such as Matteo Baiocco from the Italian CIV championship and see a young blood thrash the redbull - or at least try.

A shame that the Laguna circuit is such a long haul and complicated to learn - any 'stand in' stands no chance.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Any stand in, stands no chance.

True , but at least that would give them a  taster of a GP bike......

or a sniffter of the gravel.....

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

this guy has had his chances in motogp

its a wasted bike with him on board

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Rev

Yew are going to try harder than that.......my little lamb!.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices