Skip to content

Discuss This Toni Elias replaces Hector Barbera at Laguna Seca MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Toni Elias replaces Hector Barbera at Laguna Seca

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Toni Elias replaces Hector Barbera at Laguna Seca

Toni Elias will replace injured compatriot Hector Barbera on the Pramac Ducati GP12 in this weekend’s US MotoGP round at Laguna Seca. Barbera is currently recovering from a double break in his left leg after a training accident last Friday ruled him out for between four and six weeks. Barbera’s Pramac Ducati team has called up Elias to replace him in California...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (24 July 2012 10:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

2008 was even better than 2007 for bs shod hopefuls, hence even ant west had a good race due to miches woes... However the same bs tyres proved Tonys downfall in the end.. I for one will be very interested to see if the new softer construction bs tyres work for him. Enjoy Tiger... Always goes well when he sniffs a contract..

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

PRAMAC ride.........

Would have liked to have seen Bayliss getting that call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that would have been something else to see him back on the Desmo!!!!! Ciao

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Time to wake up Eddy,, Troy and Dani Petrucci both tested the panigale at the same time, Troy announced his retirement soon after, guess who was fastest??? (Troys words)...

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Oh change the foookin record Eddy...

You come out with the same bollocks about Bayliss all the time...

He did fuck all on a Ducati in MotoGP - He even got the boot as he under-performed!! Would you like me to post up the proof of this yet again??

Bayliss is the nuts, I give you that but only at world superbike level... End of!

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

His previous experience with Bridgestone tyres was terrible for him as his riding style couldn't get enough heat into them. May be different with the new softer carcass ones, we shall see.

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

No chance...

Elias will be fighting with the CRT's....

Reply to this Topic
Trumpton3

Feb 08

Trumpton3 says:

OMFG

Either he will crash, or take someone else out or be well and truly beaten by some CRT's

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Moaner

"He did fuck all on a Ducati in MotoGP - He even got the boot as he under-performed!! Would you like me to post up the proof of this yet again??" OK post it up!!!!! You seem to have wha's called a "selective memory" as I seem to remember being in Cheste a few years ago, 2006, it was, from memory, I think, and the same Bayliss, who didn't do anything, according to you, took off, leaving the pack behind and won comfortably!! Bayliss wasn't sacked for under performing either, if you wan't to know. A political decision was made and he was replaced by Gibernau, if my memory serves me well! That same year Bayliss won the WSBK championship also and in my opinion, if he had had the opportunity to race the 2006 Desmo, could have won the championship. Capirossi was in the running until he was taken out by Gibernau, if I remember correctly, and he could have won if that hadn't happened.End of story! Hope that sets the record straight!! Ciao

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

The thing is....

I agree with 99.9% of the comments on this subject but the thing is... he's of a world class standard ( cough cough ) to be there and being paid a small fortune to do what most of us can only dream of doing. so think about this.... "HE'S BEING PAID TO DO A GOOD JOB/BAD JOB/FALL OFF/ COME LAST".

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Eddy998...

...It was Checa that replaced Bayliss......anyway, Elias was the 'safe' choice for the temporary ride. He knows the team, sort of knows the bike, always tries, and most importantly, available.....

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices