Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN July 25: Super twins tested General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN July 25: Super twins tested

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN July 25: Super twins tested

In this week's MCN, out July 25, we test middleweight super twins. Are bikes like the Kawasaki ER-6f the best bikes in the tough new world of the £6 gallon and £9000 sports bikes? Included in this week's issue is a free adventure supplement. There's 24-pages detailing some of the greatest trails on earth, as well as some amazing stories and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (24 July 2012 11:38)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
grumpyyouth

Jul 12

grumpyyouth says:

Finally...

An MCN worth reading! More of the reasonably priced bikes please, whilst reviewing exotic superbikes has its place these days not many people are that interested.

Reply to this Topic
Premises187

Jun 09

Premises187 says:

Sounds good!

Definitely a worthy buy. It features real world bikes!!!

Reply to this Topic
yamtcat

Jul 05

yamtcat says:

good timing

4 months after I bought an Sv650s over an er6 lol hope it gets a good review!

although putting it under a heading of CHEAP on the front page really gives me a boost....its plenty for me each month, cannae all be panigale boys!

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Super Twin?

These 2 cyl bikes are not exactly top spec... there are singles that put out more power than at least one of them!... & what does this make my F800 with 87 bhp... a super-duper twin?... what's classified as a mega-twin?... in fact what's the definition of just an ordinary twin which is pretty much what these 3 bikes are (& my F800)?

Reply to this Topic
v2kiwi

Mar 04

v2kiwi says:

As i read on here

It takes real skill to ride a slow bike fast , but it,s easy to ride a fast bike slow. Mini twins at the TT show how good they are . Outright  power is nt the be all and end all if you can actually ride. A good rider on one of these could make turkeys out of alot of litre sportbike riders on the road. And that s the real world , where most sports bikes are ridden.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices